Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded.

Career 87 rating, 154 TD's and 100 INTs, completely screwed up by a clown of a Head Coach and two clown receivers (Ocho/TJ and then Ocho/TO) still only 31 years old and would be comfortably the best QB we have had in 10 years.

I think he goes back to California where he came from and joins the 9ers. I'd rather have Harbaugh calling my plays to Gore, Crabtree and Vernon Davis rather than have the Cleveland Show calling plays to Brandon Marshall and not much else.

I almost agreed with your post until you failed to give any credit to Bess. :refuse:

Carson wants to go to the NFC West, why would he want to come in an elite division like the AFC East?

I think Seattle would be the ultimate fit . . . but San Fran could be the most successful fit.

i told you guys a month ago that palmer was on our radar but i was the crazy guy. we shall see.

Nobody knows if he is on the Dolphins radar, so you are still the crazy guy :lol: . . . credible sources say he would want to go to the west coast, and ironically, 3 positions are available in the NFC West . . . one with his former college coach.

We also would have to trade for him and his big contract, I doubt we make this move, but I would inquire if I were Miami just to say what it would take.

Carson Palmer is still a top 10 QB in this league, and you'd be crazy not to want him on this team after having to put up with what we have for the last 10 plus years.

Right, lets do a 180 on this youth movement we've been working on for the past few years. The key is to build a team that can compete for years, not just one or two like the Jets.

Carson Palmer is still a top 10 QB in this league, and you'd be crazy not to want him on this team after having to put up with what we have for the last 10 plus years.

Brady
Rothlisberger
Rivers
P. Manning
E. Manning
Rodgers
Ryan
Brees
Vick
Schaub

Not including Flacco, Freeman, Bradford, Stafford, Cassell and Cutler.

Palmer is a mid pack QB, around the 15 range and overrated if you consider how much he is making. Yea he is better than Sanchez and Henne, but he doesn't have the youth they have either. He would be a stop gap, not a 10 year player . . . 5 if your lucky and who knows how many of those 5 would be played at a high level, if any of them. Too risky to give up a early round pick . . . and he needs to rework that contract.

Bengals Owner Mike Brown says Palmer won't be traded

Bengals owner Mike Brown said that "we are not trading Carson [Palmer]."
Brown did admit that Palmer met with the Bengals last week about a trade, confirming Chris Mortensen's report that the quarterback wants out of Cincy. By saying today that they won't be trading Palmer, Brown wisely held some shred of leverage in trade talks. Still, the Bengals won't be able to bring back much for their dead-armed veteran. This situation won't be resolved anytime soon as no trades can be completed until a new CBA is reached

www.rotoworld.com

Yesterday on Drew Rosenhaus said he expects Mike Brown not to trade Palmer. He said it would be very hard for Palmer to get out of Cincy. Rosenhaus finished by saying take it from someone who has dealt with the Begals & Mike Brown on situations like this before, Carson Palmer is not going anywhere.

You must not have been watching Palmer lately. His arm is a wet noodle. He's not the guy you're thinking of.
You must not have watched the other options not named Palmer. They don't even belong in this league. Orton I'll take but the other 2 are complete idiots.

This is complete BS. Besides a draft pick we would have to pick up Palmers salary of 11.5 million in 2011 11 million in 2012 and friggin 13 million in 2013 ? LMFAO, Ross's Moma did not raise no dummy boy there. Where is your ROI on this deal ? Answer, there is none, an aging QB that WAS good and has more injuries then most starters in the NFL ?

No, we are not that hard up folks, nobody is, not even the Seahawks. Palmers must be really fed up in Cincy to give up 33 million over 3 years, sheesh.

He would be a huge upgrade over Henne but that's not saying much. Anyway, glad we won't have to worry about it and instead of putting a band-aid on a severed arm we can maybe focus on finding a more permanent solution that will last more than 3 or 4 seasons.

Well certainly better then what we got we should go for it. Its not like Cam Newton or Blaine Gabbert is going to be available, nor do I want them. I see them being a bust if they come here.

No, we need someone that is experience and that can work for the next few years and focus on getting a future QB in later drafts. And not some sorry 2nd or later draft. Look New England got lucky with Tom stop trying to copy them. Good or somewhat decent qb's come out in the first and have more then enough proof from college to be great.

www.rotoworld.com

Yesterday on Drew Rosenhaus said he expects Mike Brown not to trade Palmer. He said it would be very hard for Palmer to get out of Cincy. Rosenhaus finished by saying take it from someone who has dealt with the Begals & Mike Brown on situations like this before, Carson Palmer is not going anywhere
Boy is this a huge relief for you! Now the Dolphins can focus on overrated and very mediocre Vince Young like you wanted, right? :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom