Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded.

Anyone watch a Bengals game this year, or last? Palmer is on a serious decline and how does another one or two year mediocre stopgap further this team?

While he has many questions surrounding him, if the Bengals do give in to his demands expect a deal similar to what the Eagles got for McNabb.

No one will touch him for a first rounder. But, a second rounder plus a conditional pick will be reasonable. As we dont have a second round pick, dont expect us to be in the bidding.

Anyone watch a Bengals game this year, or last? Palmer is on a serious decline and how does another one or two year mediocre stopgap further this team?

The whole team is in a decline. Palmer is not their problem at all.

If he ends up in Seattle, that means Hasselback will not be back.

Hasselback will have to be someone we go after.

I'd make a trade for him. A conditional 4th round pick that can turn to a 2nd at best if expectations are met. I wonder with Daboll being in the same division playing against Palmer, would he put in a word to convince our team to make the trade for him?

The last 3 or so games of the year he actually started turning it on..... I mean you no he has some ball left he only 31.....

Career 87 rating, 154 TD's and 100 INTs, completely screwed up by a clown of a Head Coach and two clown receivers (Ocho/TJ and then Ocho/TO) still only 31 years old and would be comfortably the best QB we have had in 10 years.

I think he goes back to California where he came from and joins the 9ers. I'd rather have Harbaugh calling my plays to Gore, Crabtree and Vernon Davis rather than have the Cleveland Show calling plays to Brandon Marshall and not much else.
This guy was compared with Peyton Manning at one point. It's really sad how pathetic that franchise is. They tried so hard to make him a failure by surrounding him with stupid coaches and convicts and he tried his best to overcome them and stay loyal. This guy had potential to be a HOF QB. I hope he does go to SF, Arizona or Seattle. Those would be great fits for him.

need a vet and a rookie, cp for the right price i could live with, I'm also good with giving vy a 1 yr deal, prove yourself or see you later - either way we should be looking at the draft

Certainly would be the best veteran option out there but I would only trade a player from a position of depth like P.Merling not a draft pick.

He's way past his prime and hasnt been the same since he's knee got blown up in the playoff game against pitt those years back. As inconsistent as they get and still thinks he deserves top dollar.

Hopefully he and vince young will find their way to the west coast as far away from us as possible.

I don't like him. He's injury prone, in a decline, and older than we have now. In other words, he'll cost us more and maybe won't see the field as much and/or won't be that much of an upgrade. I think it's a bad idea. JMPO.

I would take him, he might still have some gas in his tank in a new environment. The team doctors need to check him first to see if he is damaged goods. We do not need another gimpy Pennington. He would also be good insurance and provide veteran leadership to Henne and a rookie. I would not give more than a 3rd round pick.

No way we will give a first rounder for him, and we don't have a second rounder. This could help us out though if a team picking ahead of us in the draft makes a move for him, like SF or Tennessee. One less team in the market to draft a Qb just gives us better options.

Back
Top Bottom