ESPN Rumor... Spurrier is high on the list | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Rumor... Spurrier is high on the list

They just talked about it again in more depth. It seems serious to me.

i just seen it again as well we are sunk they will want our first rounder as comp.please somebody talk some sense into wanyne please!!!!! spurrier is NOT what we need it makes dennis green sound so much more pleasing now.

I dont want the guy, period. Now Mort goes and says that in order to get him, we will have to take on his $5 million a year salary AND give up draft picks for compensation.

Yuck.

Though Ron Wolf would be nice, and has laready been contacted by the Miami braintrust for a front office position. According to Mort, Wolf is a big fan of Spurrier. This is going to get interesting

Originally posted by Surferosa
Though Ron Wolf would be nice, and has laready been contacted by the Miami braintrust for a front office position. According to Mort, Wolf is a big fan of Spurrier. This is going to get interesting
no this is going to get sickning

That would be &*%$%# Sweet! Two guaranteed wins a year for Buffalo!

DRAFT PICKS CAN'T BE INVOLVED WITH COACHES. THE RULE WAS ISSUESED WHEN JON GRUDEN WAS TRADED FOR A 1ST ROUND PICK.

no picks will be involved.

Ya I know. He didn't say that. He said compensation. Spurrier is not a pansy coach like Wanny or Dennis Green. He won't let the players walk all over him.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Ya I know. He didn't say that. He said compensation. Spurrier is not a pansy coach like Wanny or Dennis Green. He won't let the players walk all over him.

LOL.. we'll see about that

Ya.. The Redskins are a model of stability.. That team is a mess.. they cant WAIT to get Spurrier out of town.. The Skins fans fear Spurrier will ruin Ramsey's career with his horrible OL schemes..

Spurrier is learning the game in the NFL. He is a great coach. Once he has time, he will begin to dominate the NFL. Our offense can't get much worse, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Spurrier is learning the game in the NFL. He is a great coach. Once he has time, he will begin to dominate the NFL. Our offense can't get much worse, so I don't know what you are talking about.

it's not goign to get better! wow, i love that reasoning.... "it can't get much worse." great philosophy man.. truly amazing analysis.

Spurrier is a good coach. I can't name more than 2 available coaches who are better at this point.

Spurrier is learning the game in the NFL. He is a great coach. Once he has time, he will begin to dominate the NFL.

why because he was a great college coach? get real...

Back
Top Bottom