ESPN's Page2 - AFC Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Page2 - AFC Predictions

Makes me excited but all the injuries humbled me abit but I am still a believer

For those fans(myself included) who felt that there was a better option in the 2nd round than an oft injured LB, THIS line may come back to haunt us

"The Tites came up with that Oklahoma DB, a monster WR pick in Tyrone Calico, and that RB from Colorado, Chris Brown, who Dub is waffling on. Yeah, he look-did real good running through truck-sized holes, but he's vertical, straight up and down, no body lean; the Tites got one of them in Eddie "Where Ray-Ray At?" George.

Calico is the plain main truth, though, and so is Jevon Kearse. If he can come back to anything like what he was, it may be a Tite turn."

and

"Yep. Tennessee vs. Miami in the AFC title tilt.

Tyrone Calico. Titans in the Super Bowl."

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
For those fans(myself included) who felt that there was a better option in the 2nd round than an oft injured LB, THIS line may come back to haunt us

"The Tites came up with that Oklahoma DB, a monster WR pick in Tyrone Calico, and that RB from Colorado, Chris Brown, who Dub is waffling on. Yeah, he look-did real good running through truck-sized holes, but he's vertical, straight up and down, no body lean; the Tites got one of them in Eddie "Where Ray-Ray At?" George.

Calico is the plain main truth, though, and so is Jevon Kearse. If he can come back to anything like what he was, it may be a Tite turn."

and

"Yep. Tennessee vs. Miami in the AFC title tilt.

Tyrone Calico. Titans in the Super Bowl."

Tyrone Calico will hit the rookie wall. you heard it here first.

Sheesh...Not the point people!! Calico is impressing people a WHOLE lot more than OUR 2nd round pick.
more than our first round pick too:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

Tyrone Calico will hit the rookie wall. you heard it here first.

And? If he gets half a good season this year and improves in year 2 won't that still be more than OUR 2nd round pick would have contributed even if he didn't get hurt?

and another thing, what if calico gets injured? what is the theory then? him being a big tall guy lends himself to have his rookie ars wokin up. Everything about Calico is all talk. jamar fletcher covered him no problem. the reason calico is all talked about now is cus tenesee has no real threat at WR so he is being looked too as there new god. but once again, this is preaseason. anything said and done now wont mean squat in a few weeks.

And? If he gets half a good season this year and improves in year 2 won't that still be more than OUR 2nd round pick would have contributed even if he didn't get hurt?

We have 5 good recievers. whats your point?

Back
Top Bottom