ESPN's Page2 - AFC Predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Page2 - AFC Predictions

Originally posted by zachseau13
What do you mean: "Prove you wrong"?

You made the statement that Denver's offense passes more than Miami's because Denver trusted Griese more than Miami trusts Fiedler.

You offered no proof whatsoever for this assertion.

And now you want me to lend validity to your claim by "proving you wrong"

This seems backwards to me.

How about this for an idea -

How about backing up the statements that you make?

Prove to us that the Denver FO trusted Griese more, a player they cut, than the Miami FO trusts Fiedler.

Denver jumped the gun too quick on Griese...in 2000 his team went 11-5 and he had a great year(despite missing a lot of games)

last year he started off well, but the team started playing worse...he took the fall for it and they started Beuerlein which turned out to be a bad move...now look who they've turned their franchise over to...Jake Plummer?....lmao, so long Denver

and How quickly you guys change your tune...what happens if the Fins lose to the Jets Week 2(high possibility, being a road game, and the fact you havent won there in god knows how long), and Fiedler has a bad game?...will you be saying the same, or will you be saying, let's give Brian a chance....remember that

Originally posted by rafael

Its not pure speculation. Do you have any doubt that Moore was going to make the team? This was a lock. Simmons and Tolver have performed better in Miami's camp than Calico has in Tenn. Therefore, Calico would not have been a lock. So yes I can say that Moore was more likely to make the team than Calico. If you want a speculative prediction: Calico will not outperform our 3rd wr. You're on your own with the Lotto ad Nasdaq.

Do you have any doubt that Wanny would cut ANY 2nd round pick? If Calico had been picked by the Phins he would have made the team, guarranteed, as well. That's why it was a joke. If both candidates were picked in the 2nd round, you can't say who would have made the team.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Denver jumped the gun too quick on Griese...in 2000 his team went 11-5 and he had a great year(despite missing a lot of games)

last year he started off well, but the team started playing worse...he took the fall for it and they started Beuerlein which turned out to be a bad move...now look who they've turned their franchise over to...Jake Plummer?....lmao, so long Denver

and How quickly you guys change your tune...what happens if the Fins lose to the Jets Week 2(high possibility, being a road game, and the fact you havent won there in god knows how long), and Fiedler has a bad game?...will you be saying the same, or will you be saying, let's give Brian a chance....remember that

What does any of the above have to do with your statement that Denver passes more than Miami because they trusted Griese more than Miami trusted Fiedler?

IMO The team who is the second best team in the AFC may be The Raiders.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Sheesh...Not the point people!! Calico is impressing people a WHOLE lot more than OUR 2nd round pick.
]

What difference does that make? Calico was not available when we picked in the 2nd round!!

Here is a report about Calico. Hall of Fame speed. Hall of shame hands.

CNNSI's Don Banks had this observation from Titans camp:

"Speed kills and rookie receiver Tyrone Calico, the team's second-round pick, has enough of it to have his face on a most-wanted poster. But about those hands. Calico dropped a certain touchdown pass from Titans quarterback Billy Volek in the second half of Saturday night's 10-6 defeat of Cleveland, and Tennessee fans would be wise to never take anything for granted when the ball is heading in his direction.

The Titans would be content if Calico this year masters just a handful of routes in which he can use his exceptional wheels, and they might also try to plug him in on kickoff returns. Fisher said Calico's speed is so rare that you have to live with his inconsistent hands for the time being."

Originally posted by MissMeth
]

What difference does that make? Calico was not available when we picked in the 2nd round!!

I was going to say that, but I don't want 1227 to think I was picking on him. :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom