Evans hospitalized | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evans hospitalized

Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. We're all praying for him.

I can't help to be skeptical with someone new around here claiming to be related to or friends with one of our players. If it's true...I wish him a smooth and speedy recovery.

FinzManiac said:
I can't help to be skeptical with someone new around here claiming to be related to or friends with one of our players. If it's true...I wish him a smooth and speedy recovery.

Understandable,but it doesnt change the fact my friend. I can proove it in any way youd like.

eventide said:
Heath Evans went into the hospital today(6/2)with a kidney infection. No word on when he'll be out and back in Miami but from what i know its nothing too serious. You guys that pray be praying for him because he really wants to be back in Miami and continue with his training with the team.

I shall talk to the voices on his behalf:evil:

Thanks for the info. Kidney infection is no fun whatsoever -- I know from experience. Tell Heath to take it easy and follow doctor's orders.

No ... not MY orders! :lol:

eventide said:
Understandable,but it doesnt change the fact my friend. I can proove it in any way youd like.

I say you prove it by giving me free tickets ;)

kidding

Seriously though i hope he recovers ok.
as for the skeptical things there have been alot of new posters here in the past that had "inside source" that really didn't. anyways make sure you tell him about this forum and we are all wishing for his recovery, and have him stop by.

I hope that he will have a speedy recovery. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

eventide said:

I'll be in Miami later this year. Maybe you can arrange for me to meet him? :wink:

:D

Youre a cool bunch of guys. Ill be SURE and tell Heath about this board and try and get him to pay a visit so he can see that guys are concerned for him(TOTALLY unlike the Seattle board or fans for that matter).

Oh and Finzmainiac i dont live in Florida so it would be hard for me to get him to meet ya. He married my sister who lived in Auburn so that where im from. Though he would meet ya because thats what kind of guy he is,totally and completely selfless.

eventide said:
Oh and Finzmainiac i dont live in Florida so it would be hard for me to get him to meet ya. He married my sister who lived in Auburn so that where im from. Though he would meet ya because thats what kind of guy he is,totally and completely selfless.

Sure sure.....likely story...:wink:

And I guess you'll be trying to sell me some ocean front property in Alabama....oh wait :confused:

And this post...like the last one...is me kidding with you...

eventide said:
Youre a cool bunch of guys. Ill be SURE and tell Heath about this board and try and get him to pay a visit so he can see that guys are concerned for him(TOTALLY unlike the Seattle board or fans for that matter).
Thanks! And that would be great man!! :clap:

FinzManiac said:
Sure sure.....likely story...:wink:

And I guess you'll be trying to sell me some ocean front property in Alabama....oh wait :confused:

And this post...like the last one...is me kidding with you...

Its cool man. I TRY not to take stuff like that too seriously. But its all good.

eventide said:

Be sure to direct him to my personal favorite part of the site:

Doctor's Orders

Man, I am such a whore. :shakeno: :lol:

For what it's worth, if you look at his post history... it's pretty much been limited to Heath related stuff, and began a few months ago. Eventide is not your average register and post controversial news sort of person.

Yeah, i tend to be a lil skeptical of people with low post #s coming in claiming to have the "inside scoop" (nothing against you, just seen it happen alot with bogus stories), but I get the feelin that this is legit.

Hopefully Heath gets healthy soon and can get back on the field for the Phins, best of luck to him!

Back
Top Bottom