Evans hospitalized | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evans hospitalized

Kolbiss said:
If Lee Evans got hurt, you guys would be all over it.....just like we would be at Bills Zone if a Dolphin got hurt. I dont want to see anyone get hurt, but I can deal with it better when he doesnt where a Bills jersey!! Best wishes to Heath by the way :D

That real good, it only bothers you when players on your own team get injuried. If you ever played the game, you would know that players never want to see anyone hurt, no matter which team. I think fans should feel the same way. I really hate it when fans are excited over an injury. If Heath played for the Jills, I would still want him to recover quickly from his ailment.

SECfootball said:
Good luck to the man who shares my unusual first name, hope he gets well soon.
Good luck to the man who shares my last name.

Get well Heath. Hopefully it isn't too bad. Please keep us updated eventide.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, but the article says it was a kidney stone, not an infection, which is good news.
Yes, a Kidney stone is much better then an infection. My brother had a kidney stone a few years back, and it was very painfull for him. However, once he passed it, he was 100% back to normal.

Nublar7 said:
Yes, a Kidney stone is much bettet then an infection. My brother had a kidney stone a few years back, and it was very painfull for him. However, once he passed it, he was 100% back to normal.

Yup. I was actually going to get a little worried if it was an infection, because sometimes those things can linger.

Heath needs to pass this thing and get his big @ss back to Miami and earn that starting FB spot.

Yeah,it turned out to be a kidney stone which is better than an infection. He passed it early this morning(6/3)and checked out about 11:00pm CT. Hes on his way back his inlaws(my parents)to take it easy for a few days then head back to West Palm.

eventide said:
Yeah,it turned out to be a kidney stone which is better than an infection. He passed it early this morning(6/3)and checked out about 11:00pm CT. Hes on his way back his inlaws(my parents)to take it easy for a few days then head back to West Palm.

Thanks alot man. Glad everything worked out.

Still, give him our best.

How's it gonna feel this year to watch your bro-in-law to lay the smack down on linebackers and pave the way for Ronnie Brown?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Thanks alot man. Glad everything worked out.

Still, give him our best.

How's it gonna feel this year to watch your bro-in-law to lay the smack down on linebackers and pave the way for Ronnie Brown?

Its gonna feel awesome since im a HUUUUGE Auburn fan and since ive always liked the Dolphins anyway,itll feel that much better having him and Ronnie on a team that i actually want to see win.(unlike Seattle cause i couldnt stand Holmgren)

eventide said:
Its gonna feel awesome since im a HUUUUGE Auburn fan and since ive always liked the Dolphins anyway,itll feel that much better having him and Ronnie on a team that i actually want to see win.(unlike Seattle cause i couldnt stand Holmgren)

LOL, then it's a little funny that you have the word "tide" in your name.

Also, you probably won't like me, I go to LSU. :D

But anyway, mini-camp is for June 10th. Heath is gonna be there, correct?

DolphinDevil28 said:
LOL, then it's a little funny that you have the word "tide" in your name.

Also, you probably won't like me, I go to LSU. :D

But anyway, mini-camp is for June 10th. Heath is gonna be there, correct?

Yeah,Heath will definately be there.
I only hate LSU when we play em,other than that there alright.:D

Thanks for the info Eventide, those stones are no joke. Hope he gets well soon. I live in West Palm and I started talking to a guy wearing a Kings Academy shirt because my sister goes there, and I heard Heath went there as well. Anyways, he told me that Heath donated about $170,000 for a new gym there and that he told the current running back that if he breaks his single season rushing record, that he would give him his car! Might be tough to rush for more then 2800 yards in a 10 game season, but it was a helluva gesture along with his other donation. Sounds like a real good guy, and I am glad Miami brought him in. Take care!

Jahlove said:
Thanks for the info Eventide, those stones are no joke. Hope he gets well soon. I live in West Palm and I started talking to a guy wearing a Kings Academy shirt because my sister goes there, and I heard Heath went there as well. Anyways, he told me that Heath donated about $170,000 for a new gym there and that he told the current running back that if he breaks his single season rushing record, that he would give him his car! Might be tough to rush for more then 2800 yards in a 10 game season, but it was a helluva gesture along with his other donation. Sounds like a real good guy, and I am glad Miami brought him in. Take care!

Hmmm... i knew about the donation but i didnt know about the car donation if their current RB breaks his record. I know he gave his 99 Tahoe to his best friend when Seattle signed him so i dont doubt it. He drives a Mercedes CL320 so that dude would get hooked up if that happens.

that is what the guy said, a mercedes. Then again I've posted less then 4,000 times so my credibility should be questioned.

Back
Top Bottom