Evans hospitalized | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evans hospitalized

Isn't that what happened to Cris Carter? Tell your brother in law to drink enough water. I hope he turns out ok

phinphanphrommi said:
For what it's worth, if you look at his post history... it's pretty much been limited to Heath related stuff, and began a few months ago. Eventide is not your average register and post controversial news sort of person.

That's been taken into account on my part. I've read his post history... :D

Which is why I've continued my conversation in this post instead of ignoring it.

wpgfishfan said:
Thanx for the info.

Maybe we found out our own Deep Throat or is it Press Coverage.

LOL.
Yeah,Heath went to Sammys house when he wasnt home a few days back and dug up some of his medical records and now it seems Saban may cut Sammy before the season starts...but you didnt hear it from me.;)

eventide said:
LOL.
Yeah,Heath went to Sammys house when he wasnt home a few days back and dug up some of his medical records and now it seems Saban may cut Sammy before the season starts...but you didnt hear it from me.;)

Welcome to the board Eventide, I wish it was under better circumstances. :(
Tell Heath everyone here is pulling for him,wishing him a speedy recovery and to get on the field to pickup blitz's for Brown or whoever. :D

Wagon Circler said:
The title of this thread scared me.

:roflmao:

ME TO!!! LOL....No disrespect meant to Heath, but I thought you were refering to LEE Evans

Kolbiss said:
:roflmao:

ME TO!!! LOL....No disrespect meant to Heath, but I thought you were refering to LEE Evans
MAYBE IF THIS WERE A BILLS SITE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

eventide said:
LOL.

Good one! Tell Heath to hang in there, keep the faith, and God bless!

Steve

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
MAYBE IF THIS WERE A BILLS SITE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If Lee Evans got hurt, you guys would be all over it.....just like we would be at Bills Zone if a Dolphin got hurt. I dont want to see anyone get hurt, but I can deal with it better when he doesnt where a Bills jersey!! Best wishes to Heath by the way :D

eventide said:
Im his brother in law,thats how i know the info. He had an episode last night with what he thought was kidney stones and he went to the emergency room where they gave him some liquids to drink,2 morphine shots and sent him home. He had another episode last night with the same thing so he went back to the hospital and they went ahead and admitted him. Its sucks because he had PT's this week and he'll probably miss all of them. It sucks worse that hes in the hospital but i guess alot of men get kidney infections at some point.

WHAT? we have an insider and we don't get the scoop on what's going on?

BTW, I hope Evans is okay, and everything goes well.

MDFINFAN said:
WHAT? we have an insider and we don't get the scoop on what's going on?

BTW, I hope Evans is okay, and everything goes well.

I havent had internet service lately and plus theres no news right now except this to really post on Heath. If anything comes up in the future though ill be posting it provided you guys havent already heard it or read it somewhere.

I hope he has a fast recovery. Unfortunately us men, when we do have kidney infections, usually have a more painful corse than our female counterparts. It could also be alot of men dont seek medical treatment till it is full blown!!

Back
Top Bottom