Evans hospitalized | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evans hospitalized

I have had about ten kidney stones in my life and have had to make several trips to the emergency room....it feels like somebody stabbing you in the back with a knife...I also had to to have two lithotripsies...where they blast the kidney stones to break them up. Luckily I have not had any kidney stones in five years....it is the worse pain in the world. Hope he recovers and drinks lots of water.

MelbournePhin said:
whats the cause? insufficient hydration? too much soda?

A lot of it depends on what type of kidney stones you make,....mine have been calcium oxalate ones....there are some medications to prevent certain types of stones. Basically stones form as deposits build up in your kidneys and urinary tract....the urine crystalizes and the stones form. The best thing to do is drink as much water as you can....especially in hot weather places like Miami.

Roman529 said:
A lot of it depends on what type of kidney stones you make,....mine have been calcium oxalate ones....there are some medications to prevent certain types of stones. Basically stones form as deposits build up in your kidneys and urinary tract....the urine crystalizes and the stones form. The best thing to do is drink as much water as you can....especially in hot weather places like Miami.

thanks for the info. i should be alright as Im a water fiend.

Yo Jahlove,

I didnt question it bro,so its all good. Me and Heath worked out at the Kings Academy gym when i was in West Palm a few weeks ago and we ran into a few of their football players. Heath encouraged and challenged all of them with stuff like that.(though not all can get a car for breaking a record)

i knew you weren't eventide, it was just commentary on how most people react on these boards about "post counts."

Jahlove said:
i knew you weren't eventide, it was just commentary on how most people react on these boards about "post counts."

Yeah,im on a few other message boards where your labled an idiot or a scholar based on your post count which is pretty trivial and lame.

well since you are twelve posts up on me, you have my utmost respect! all in all this is a great message board, just a few idiots out there.

Back
Top Bottom