every magazine predicting phins to finish last | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

every magazine predicting phins to finish last

Kolbiss said:
Blah Blah Blah.....Quit whining. Your team will finish last because they are the worst team in the division. Get used to it

Hey, can you tell me the Lotto numbers while you're at it, since you are so good at predicting the future?

this is for lostman.
Your QB didn't play last year, they broke his leg, so 2005 is his rookie season so you really think this punk losman should be compared to Brett.
give me a break.
I guess the same applies to AJ at least he seems durable.

You should think about your very own miss Penny

fin13 said:
this is for lostman.
Your QB didn't play last year, they broke his leg, so 2005 is his rookie season so you really think this punk losman should be compared to Brett.
give me a break.
I guess the same applies to AJ at least he seems durable.

He had the same amount of play time that Farve did his rookie year.

nyjunc said:
Yeah he only gets hurt when he someone pats him on the behind :lol:

Is a Jets fan really smacking on fragile QB's?

How many games will he be out for this season I say 8 or will he play at all.

Losman7 said:
Is a Jets fan really smacking on fragile QB's?

Chad isn't fragile, he had 2 freak injuries. His hand got jammed in the turf and he broke his wrist and his rotator cuff was torn being slammed to the turf. He played w/ a TORN rotator cuff on his throwing shoulder the 2nd half of the season- that's toughness not fragility.

fin13 said:
How many games will he be out for this season I say 8 or will he play at all.

It doesn't matter we still have a better backup than you have a starter :lol:

Did you look at your backup's record last year? Mrs Penny hasn't played a full season in 4 years.
I guess you are lucky to have Jay you need him.

One thing is for sure, the Jets and Bills will be what they were last year give or take.
The fins will not, both teams picked up two easy wins at Miami's expense, don't count on it this year, and if we split, neither of you will make the playoffs

What a surprise, I don't think it does matter though. I do think the magazines will be correct and the Phins will finish last in the Afc East, but right now too much can happen before the start of the season to take any merit in predictions.

fin13 said:
Did you look at your backup's record last year? Mrs Penny hasn't played a full season in 4 years.
I guess you are lucky to have Jay you need him.

Dan Marino in his prime couldn't have won w/ that lineup.

I guess they'll have to play the games and see what happens.
As a jets fan you shouldn't use the name of Dan in vain...(fake spike)

Back
Top Bottom