Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas

For those who say he didn’t perform well, please watch this video. He is getting the ball out fast (a common knock against him) and some of these drops by our WRs are maddening to watch.

Certainly a positive step forward by Rosen. Hopefully he builds on this performance and his teammates do a better job of holding onto passes.

The way Rosen saved that flea flicker play was brilliant. The D almost took the ball away and Rosen just scrambled to the right. That was play which almost blew up in their faces.

Rosen Stats since becoming a fin (Preseason Included) without preseason these numbers look worse. I spared you:

54-104 52%
654 Yards
6.28 yards per attempt
0 TDS
3 Ints

Yeah hes behind the 8 ball but he's gotta do better than that. 104 attempts without a TD? This was a problem in Arizona too. Last six games he had 2 TDs.

Rosen has the worst surrounding offensive players in the NFL. These are practice squad players. If you can’t see that then stop posting any type of feedback. None of these players around Rosen would be starters on any other team. Not even Drake.
And Rosen wouldn't be starting for any other team so I guess they're even.

Rosen has the worst surrounding offensive players in the NFL. These are practice squad players. If you can’t see that then stop posting any type of feedback. None of these players around Rosen would be starters on any other team. Not even Drake.

Serious question, would Rosen be a starter on any other team? I mean he wasn't even the starter on this team until the guy who won the QB battle sucked it up. If Fitzpatrick played played even mediocre Rosen might still be sitting on the bench unable to start on one of the worst teams in NFL history.

Serious question, would Rosen be a starter on any other team? I mean he wasn't even the starter on this team until the guy who won the QB battle sucked it up. If Fitzpatrick played played even mediocre Rosen might still be sitting on the bench unable to start on one of the worst teams in NFL history.
Think we're trying to develop him rather than determine if he's a HOF already.

He's got 11 career TD passes on like 450 attempts. Very Aaron Rodgers-esque.

Yeah what I thought lol. Ever consider maybe he's referring to play style, throwing motion etc etc?

Sure he's not putting up Aaron Roger stats, but that doesn't mean the conversation ends there.

Back
Top Bottom