Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas

Eh … I dunno. He looks more comfortable at playing QB than Tanny, but has the same lack of touch under pressure.

I don't see how this answers the question would he be a starter on any other team?
Because clearly his inability to be a starter on any of the other 31 teams despite being a top 10 pick is due to him needing to "develop" on the bench for a few years and not because he's probably just not good enough.

You guys are crazy if you think Tua or even Brady would perform better behind this Oline
Brady's been playing behind scraps at Oline for most of his career. He just happens to be on the other end of the spectrum as Rosen as far as getting the ball out of his hands quickly.

I mean, you know that the Patriots traded for THREE different lineman with late round picks right before the season started because they didn't like their line, right? And their offense still manages to score points? Wonder why...

But whatever, keep pushing that lie.

Yeah what I thought lol. Ever consider maybe he's referring to play style, throwing motion etc etc?

Sure he's not putting up Aaron Roger stats, but that doesn't mean the conversation ends there.

Come on. He doesnt remind anyone of Rodgers outside of a few on Finheaven.

Because clearly his inability to be a starter on any of the other 31 teams despite being a top 10 pick is due to him needing to "develop" on the bench for a few years and not because he's probably just not good enough.

I don't think it's really that clear but I guess we'll see. As far as him needing to develop on the bench for a few year is the complete opposite of what was being discussed during the 2018 draft. I remember him being in the conversation for being the most pro ready prospect.

Serious question, would Rosen be a starter on any other team? I mean he wasn't even the starter on this team until the guy who won the QB battle sucked it up. If Fitzpatrick played played even mediocre Rosen might still be sitting on the bench unable to start on one of the worst teams in NFL history.

First off if you look at PreSeason, Rosen was the one that won the socalled QB battle, and as where he would start, he would have a chance to start for the Colts, Jets, Steelers, Jaguars, Titans, Redskins, and, yes possibly back with the Cardinals.

Rosen had a great first half, the missed kicked and Drakes fumble is what killed us, we should have had the lead and momentum after the half.

Looks to me he is a guy you can absolutely build around
Looking forward to the next game where maybe we have a T playing LT and some of those drops go away
And also stick with Drake
Might be the only big play maker we have

Brady's been playing behind scraps at Oline for most of his career. He just happens to be on the other end of the spectrum as Rosen as far as getting the ball out of his hands quickly.

I mean, you know that the Patriots traded for THREE different lineman with late round picks right before the season started because they didn't like their line, right? And their offense still manages to score points? Wonder why...

But whatever, keep pushing that lie.

Difference is brady's 3 yd passes turn into 12, 26, 44 yd gains, ours 3, 0, -5

Back
Top Bottom