Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas

--If Keenum is another Fitzpatrick and Rosen couldn't beat out Fitzpatrick than well...
--Yep Darnold has proven nothing don't remember saying otherwise but if you think Gase would hold an open competition you are very wrong.
--Yeah I guess Rosen could potentially have beaten out Rudolph for the #2 job behind Big Ben but that's all since he is not going to beat out Big Ben himself and would never see the field unless Big Ben got injured.
--Tannehill is a decent QB who can play good for a couple of games a year, Mariota is another decent QB who can have a couple of good games, so far Rosen has only had a decent half in his career
--I don't know if you know this but the Coach of the Cardinals didn't want Rosen and the GM who drafted him traded him away so clearly they just don't believe in the guy the same way you do and based on their actions prefer to be 0-3 with their little tiny itsy bitsy QB as oppose to being 0-3 with prototypical height Rosen.
--Nope I have no hatred for him I just don't have a raging boner for him since you know it's literally been 1 game where he played decent for 1 half. That's not enough information to determine what he is yet, I mean apparently 1 game and 1 half is enough for you to commit but I just don't think any logical person can determine anything based on 1 game. FYI Minshew has 5 TD's and 1 int and his lowest QB rating so far in 3 games is 97.2 but don't let that get in the way of your agenda.

My agenda is the Miami Dolphins and looking at there potential on the team. Not every other teams Quarterbacks and the full on HATE for a young QB that is playing for Miami.

Its all over your comments and it sounds hilarious....

I'll keep supporting and looking at who is on my squad and I dont care what a sorry organization like Arizona is doing it CLEARLY isn't working in there favor!

Stay hating on Rosen and I'll keep watching him progress and growing with this team....

My agenda is the Miami Dolphins and looking at there potential on the team. Not every other teams Quarterbacks and the full on HATE for a young QB that is playing for Miami.

I'll keep supporting and looking at who is on my squad and I dont care what a sorry organization like Arizona is doing it CLEARLY isn't working in there favor!

Stay hating on Rosen and I'll keep watching him progress and growing with this team....

He's got 13 more games to progress to holding a clipboard.

You said teams that Rosen would start for, each of those teams is not doing very well right now, so if he was on the team, eventually he would start getting looks in practice, with eventual chance at taking over the starting job. Also I am not a psychic, so I am just going with has a chance of starting on those teams.

It's true that Steelers are without Big Ben, and yes, I am going after injury, but he may also be on his way out very soon.

In Tennessee Mariota has proven nothing, other then inconsistency, and Tannehill since coming back last year, is nowhere the QB he used to be.

In indy and Washington, can you be 100% sure Rosen with a better O-line could not duplicate those type of stats as I am that he might?

On the Jets if both got a fair chance to compete with each other, Rosen has just as good a chance to dethrown Darnold, their Stats were not that far off from each other last year with Rosen getting the disadvantage of no real O-Line, and two HCs.

What I saw in preseason, and yesterday's game gives me hope there might be something there with Rosen.

I mean if you're saying he would start for those teams just so they can see what they have in him then yeah I guess I concede on that fact.

Agreed on Mariota not proven nothing but I doubt Rosen could beat out Mariota and Tannehill since he could even beat out perennial backup QB Fitzpatrick. Especially since the Titans went 9-7 last year they are going to roll with Mariota just like the Dolphins rolled with Tannehill for 7 years. Mariota has gone 8-7, 9-6, and 7-6 the last 3 years much like Tannehill he teases you enough to keep rolling the dice on him.

Could Rosen numbers look better than they do now if he was on the Colts, or Redskins? Certainly but would they be top 7 like Brissett? I vote no on that.

Yep if given a fair shot maybe Rosen can take the spot from Darnold no argument from me there but realistically that's not going to happen. Sink or swim Darnold is the guy, no-one outside of the Cardinals spends a 1st round pick on a guy just to replace him after 1 year. Least of all Gase, a guy who never brought in competition while he was here.

I need more than flashes and decent halfs before I start doing things like hoping.

He's got 13 more games to progress to holding a clipboard.

If that's what happens then that's what happens but I wont be on this forum Hating on the kid!!

I think he'll be starting next year too and I'll see what you have to say then as a so called Dolphin 72 fan lol

Rosen did fine, ITs a damn shame how many passes were dropped for him as we likely would have finished the game close or maybe have won if we held onto the passes.
He definitely earned the right to be given the starting position..

I'm still for taking a QB with the number 1 overall, However if he wins out of the top3 spots i'd skip taking a 1st round QB, Partly because he earned it and partly because we'd likely have no choice unless you want to take 2nd or 3rd pick at QB which I do not want... Now this could end up painful if Rosen turns out to be another Tannehill, Good but not good enough because that would likely keep us from seeing an overall number 1 pick and we'd be back at square one.

It's a risk but if we somehow get the number 1 overall pick You have to take Tua or the best overall QB in the draft. No questions asked

Rosen looks good out there no doubt (good mechanics) but the results never follow. College, with the cardinals and now with the fins. He's always underachieved. And he doesnt have a better arm than Tannehill. And the majority of QBs in the league make the throw to Williams yesterday. It was a relatively easy throw.

Long way to go but Rosen has impressed me just about every time he's set foot on the field.

Overall arm strength and toughness might be the only area's I'd say RT had advantage over Rosen. JR is very pocket aware and his footwork is superior to Ryan's. That's why he avoided all those would be sacks in the first half yesterday.

I am not too worried about what JR did at UCLA or with the Cardinals, yesterday he was the best player on the Dolphins.

I did post on here many times before the 2018 draft that I would've been ok with replacing Tannehill with Rosen but didn't care for any of the other QB's. I'm staying consistent with that.

I liked him then, like him even more now.

All over my comments? You mean like when I said we should draft Tua and let Rosen start next year and let them battle it out in Tua's sophomore year? (in the "And it Begins" thread). Again I don't hate the guy but its literally been 1 game where he had 1 decent half and thats just not enough time to determine anything whatsoever. That's not enough to say he's good or he's not good so anyone that is sold on him being the guy is shortsighted and foolish and anyone sold on him being a bust is equally shortsighted and foolish.

Just because I'm not on my knees praising him doesn't mean I hate him. Just because I'm not ready to commit doesn't mean I hate him, I'm not an extremist like you people, it doesn't have to be all or nothing when it comes to Rosen (or seemingly any Dolphin QB), there's also the lets wait and see approach which is where I'm at.

All over my comments? You mean like when I said we should draft Tua and let Rosen start next year and let them battle it out in Tua's sophomore year? (in the "And it Begins" thread). Again I don't hate the guy but its literally been 1 game where he had 1 decent half and thats just not enough time to determine anything whatsoever. That's not enough to say he's good or he's not good so anyone that is sold on him being the guy is shortsighted and foolish and anyone sold on him being a bust is equally shortsighted and foolish.

Just because I'm not on my knees praising him doesn't mean I hate him. Just because I'm not ready to commit doesn't mean I hate him, I'm not an extremist like you people, it doesn't have to be all or nothing when it comes to Rosen (or seemingly any Dolphin QB), there's also the lets wait and see approach which is where I'm at.

Yes you are an extremist with extreme Hate for the kid!

When you say he can't beat out Mason Rudolph, Case Keenum, Ryan Freakin Tanehill and Gardner Minshew your basically saying the kid is at the bottom of the barrel....

Let's be honest! If any of those teams had a chance to draft Rosen last year he would be starting for that team without a question!!

There's no homerism going on! I supported Tanehill for 4 years then called it quits.

It's just a FACT and plain to see that Rosen has the intangibles that NO other QB since Marino has on this Dolphins roster so yeah I'm going to embrace and root for this kid until he proves me other wise!!

--Yeah I guess Rosen could potentially have beaten out Rudolph for the #2 job behind Big Ben but that's all since he is not going to beat out Big Ben himself and would never see the field unless Big Ben got injured.

Yes you are an extremist with extreme Hate for the kid!

When you say he can't beat out Mason Rudolph, Case Keenum, Ryan Freakin Tanehill and Gardner Minshew your basically saying the kid is at the bottom of the barrel....

Let's be honest! If any of those teams had a chance to draft Rosen last year he would be starting for that team without a question!!

There's no homerism going on! I supported Tanehill for 4 years then called it quits.

It's just a FACT and plain to see that Rosen has the intangibles that NO other QB since Marino has on this Dolphins roster so yeah I'm going to embrace and root for this kid until he proves me other wise!!

You understand that YOU said Keenum is another Fitzpatrick and that Rosen LITERALLY couldn't be out Fitpatrick?? Does this register?

EVERY single team had a chance to trade for Rosen they could have traded a 1st and essentially drafted him but no team offered a 1st round pick for a top 10 pick the previous year.

It's plain to see all that after 1 game? You must be the greatest scout in the history of fin heaven. Here you go friend you're talents are being wasted here.

1569269700147.png

I've been following the Fins for nearly 50 years. I've never seen an O-line worse than what we're watching right now.
IMO, the only QB college or pros who might have done appreciably better than Rosen, given the identical crap to work with and through would be Mahomes.

I mean if you're saying he would start for those teams just so they can see what they have in him then yeah I guess I concede on that fact.

Agreed on Mariota not proven nothing but I doubt Rosen could beat out Mariota and Tannehill since he could even beat out perennial backup QB Fitzpatrick. Especially since the Titans went 9-7 last year they are going to roll with Mariota just like the Dolphins rolled with Tannehill for 7 years. Mariota has gone 8-7, 9-6, and 7-6 the last 3 years much like Tannehill he teases you enough to keep rolling the dice on him.

Could Rosen numbers look better than they do now if he was on the Colts, or Redskins? Certainly but would they be top 7 like Brissett? I vote no on that.

Yep if given a fair shot maybe Rosen can take the spot from Darnold no argument from me there but realistically that's not going to happen. Sink or swim Darnold is the guy, no-one outside of the Cardinals spends a 1st round pick on a guy just to replace him after 1 year. Least of all Gase, a guy who never brought in competition while he was here.

I need more than flashes and decent halfs before I start doing things like hoping.

Fair enough, we both disagree on where Rosen's potential might be, and I can see your point of wanting to see it, more then just envisioning what possibly could happen with just data. So I guess we wait and see for now how he does in the coming weeks.

You understand that YOU said Keenum is another Fitzpatrick and that Rosen LITERALLY couldn't be out Fitpatrick?? Does this register?

EVERY single team had a chance to trade for Rosen they could have traded a 1st and essentially drafted him but no team offered a 1st round pick for a top 10 pick the previous year.

It's plain to see all that after 1 game? You must be the greatest scout in the history of fin heaven. Here you go friend you're talents are being wasted here.

View attachment 25921
Do you even follow football?

No one just trades to the 1st round just to do it.... Every team has priorities! You named this list of QB's and teams and I answered your post....

And yes it does register! Rosen beat out Fitzpatrick and Flores went with Fitz anyway and look what happened. He was benched in his first game for Rosen then in his second game for Rosen and now Rosen is the starting QB for the lowly Dolphins!

Like I said your HATE is clear as day no matter how you try to spin it!

Stay hating and I'll keep rooting for him and we'll see what happens!

Do you even follow football?

No one just trades to the 1st round just to do it.... Every team has priorities! You named this list of QB's and teams and I answered your post....

And yes it does register! Rosen beat out Fitzpatrick and Flores went with Fitz anyway and look what happened. He was benched in his first game for Rosen then in his second game for Rosen and now Rosen is the starting QB for the lowly Dolphins!

Like I said your HATE is clear as day no matter how you try to spin it!

Stay hating and I'll keep rooting for him and we'll see what happens!

lol didn't we just trade a safety for a 1st round pick? are safeties more coveted than QB's in the NFL now?

Rosen came into the 4th QTR when the game was 59-10....you realize thats just something teams do to avoid injuries to their starters. RG3 also came into the game in the 4th QTR was Lamar Jackson benched too lol?

Back
Top Bottom