EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Correct it's the QB coach's job. Unfortunately we was missing the last few games I believe

As always my posts are just my opinion. You guys know the football stuff better than I do
Missing the QB coach, particularly for the extended time, while Chan calls games from the booth, definately had a serious impact.

Correct it's the QB coach's job. Unfortunately we was missing the last few games I believe

As always my posts are just my opinion. You guys know the football stuff better than I do

Disagree completely. Sure it maybe the QB coach's job primarily. But it's not his job EXCLUSIVELY!

Fitz is spot on. That has been my one criticism about Tua. He is playing it too safe, afraid to make a mistake. That results in mistakes like sacks, not getting first downs, not stretching the defense and 3 and outs.

Sure Fitz turns the ball over, but he has produced and at a high level with the Dolphins. In Comparison, the offense has been rather anemic under Tua.

I love Tua, but I won't for long if he turns into another Henne-Hill.

I'm sure he's going to be heartbroken over losing your love..

Tua is a rookie and will learn as he plays more games and specifically games like this.

I don't remember when this happened. I watched the game live as I was there. I watched the replay on NFL GAME PASS and I watched the Coach Film. Help me out here when did it happen?

It could be on a snap from under center. It could be during one of the sacks or runs. I doubt they would make it up.

Back
Top Bottom