EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

This is something that a lot of QBs around the league won’t do. Fitz has no obligation to mentor Tua. He doesn’t even have to talk to Tua. Brett didn’t mentor Aaron at all. Fitz is a good guy and I would hope that he comes back next year. Doubtful though

Just my thought on mentoring and the passing on of knowledge in general - If there is a 16 year vet on the team NOT giving the rookie QB advice when needed or not... cut that vet!!!
Absolutely agree

I can't believe how many times I read that Tua is small but look at him standing next to Fitzpatrick. They are the same height. I never hear that Fitzpatrick is small. Another thing I'm sick of hearing is that Tua doesn't have a strong arm. It's just a bullsh*t myth that someone started and gets repeated by people that just don't know what they are looking at. Tua doesn't have the strongest arm in the league but it is plenty strong enough. He is right about in the middle of the league in arm strength. Tua is very good at knowing how to throw with touch when it's called for or when he has to fire the ball in there to get the completion. The biggest issue so far with Tua is what Fitzpatrick talked to him about in this clip. He is just not used to seeing everyone so completely covered all the time and his internal clock has to speed up. I'm confident with more reps and experience Tua will be fine.

Didn't realize Fitz was so short.

bump

This is something that a lot of QBs around the league won’t do. Fitz has no obligation to mentor Tua. He doesn’t even have to talk to Tua. Brett didn’t mentor Aaron at all. Fitz is a good guy and I would hope that he comes back next year. Doubtful though

I'll do it happily for $8 million. I'll even drive him to work in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom