EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Ridiculous take. Comparing what a seasoned HOFer could do, but not a rookie 4 games in. And Favre was the poster child for giving up his body for the game, unwisely in most cases.
Ridiculous take. Equating a jam with a break.

"Now, I’m told there’s nothing broken in there, but there has been swelling and there is weakness right there in his thumb. That’s why he won’t play today. Could be a multi-game absence. But really, no way of telling. As of right now, they need to see how Tua does in practice next week."

if this is the case and he misses more than this 1 game for a broken finger nail use our pick from the texans on a qb

the report today is that it is bruised and swollen.

do YOU want him starting today?

Perspective.

Yes. Toughness is a huge part of playing in the NFL and also happens to be one of the biggest knocks on Tua coming out of college. The kid needs to prove himself. Starting today could have helped silence some of the doubts and prove he is a worthy leader to the team. Even if he started and got sat for a poor performance, how would that be any different then last week?

Yes. Toughness is a huge part of playing in the NFL and also happens to be one of the biggest knocks on Tua coming out of college. The kid needs to prove himself. Starting today could have helped silence some of the doubts and prove he is a worthy leader to the team. Even if he started and got sat for a poor performance, how would that be any different then last week?

"Now, I’m told there’s nothing broken in there, but there has been swelling and there is weakness right there in his thumb. That’s why he won’t play today. Could be a multi-game absence. But really, no way of telling. As of right now, they need to see how Tua does in practice next week."

if this is the case and he misses more than this 1 game for a broken finger nail use our pick from the texans on a qb
If Fitz plays well today and beats the Jets, I believe he has the starting position back until he struggles again.

I think they will give him at least a full year
They should look at the next draft qbs

Interesting information. If this was Tua's injury, I would understand sitting him. So far, though, all I have heard is that he suffered a jam. Is there a source or injury report that has Tua listed with a UCL injury?

does anybody think herbert or burrow would be inactive with a jammed thumb? i dont...flores wanted to go back to fitz and the injury is to save face and the hope is fitz plays well enough they can ride with the hot hand narrative...its very disheartening that the most accurate passer in college history cant beat out a 38 year old journeyman with a penchant for costly picks

Interesting information. If this was Tua's injury, I would understand sitting him. So far, though, all I have heard is that he suffered a jam. Is there a source or injury report that has Tua listed with a UCL injury?
yes, it's all over twitter

I love Tua but our D and ST have carried him. Period. He has been given short fields and played 1 good game. Fitz had more yardage in a quarter than Tua did in three against the same team, let that sink in.
Fitz also had more INTs in that quarter than Tua had in 4 games.

If you can't throw, you can't throw.

Toughness has nothing to do with it.

He warmed up, ran sprints, tried some throws, wanted to play.

The trainers assessed him, and he was made inactive by the team.

Give it up, dude.

Absolutely! We need to draft a QB every year until we get the one. Tua is not this messiah that most here claim. I would go ahead and play Fitz the rest of the year.

If you can't throw, you can't throw.

Toughness has nothing to do with it.

He warmed up, ran sprints, tried some throws, wanted to play.

The trainers assessed him, and he was made inactive by the team.

Give it up, dude.
Toughness has everything to do with it. Favre played with a broken thumb. Tia gets a contusion and is out multiple games.

Back
Top Bottom