Everytime Thill Has A Chance To Lead Us Near The Playoffs He Folds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everytime Thill Has A Chance To Lead Us Near The Playoffs He Folds

Yeah bro its totally his fault. He can't complete any passes. And why is he always getting sacked? He's terrible :lol:

The Dolphins need a new head of football operations, new GM, improved scouting department, new Head Coach and coaching staff as well as a new starting QB for 2019. Can't put it all on Tannehill because there is no doubt that the offensive line has sucked and Gase is an awful play caller. However it is time to move on. Get a veteran stop gap QB for 2019 and allow the new staff to put all their eggs into finding a franchise QB in 2020. In the 2019 off-season it is time to cut all the dead weight. Do whatever they can to put together a strong O-line, get some more young playmakers for the defense especially at DE, DT and a CB to start opposite X.

why did dolphin dave get hammered? lol damnit man i guess this is yet another low point...

If y'all remember back when the Dolphins were on Hard Knocks...there was a clip in the QB room when Matt Moore painfully laughed and rolled his eyes when Tannehill expressed that he didn't know who was in the Dolphins division or any of the divisions for that matter. What QB doesn't know what teams are in what division. He was laughable then.....he's laughable now. RT has some talent but he's clueless and always folds under pressure. He better be out the door in 2019. I'd have been happy with anyone else at the helm.

Sign Foles, draft a QB, cut Tannehill - don't care what the cap hit is.

Foles would be the perfect stop gap QB before drafting the furture guy in 2020. Sucks that that will have have that dead money by cutting Tannehill. Foles will probably command a huge contract as well while wanting a multi year deal. I just hope the team has an exciting young QB starting in 2020.

Foles would be the perfect stop gap QB before drafting the furture guy in 2020. Sucks that that will have have that dead money by cutting Tannehill. Foles will probably command a huge contract as well while wanting a multi year deal. I just hope the team has an exciting young QB starting in 2020.

Nick Foles is one of my favorite players in the league to root for but he has shown he can't really be successful outside of Philadelphia. He's not a QB you can put anywhere to have success. He's a good QB when there is a good system to get the ball to playmakers, which he has had in two different stints with the Eagles. We don't have that.

Back
Top Bottom