Everytime Thill Has A Chance To Lead Us Near The Playoffs He Folds | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everytime Thill Has A Chance To Lead Us Near The Playoffs He Folds

Source? Oh yeah you don’t have one. Teams don’t clean house and then keep a 7 year QB who is regarded as bottom 20 in the league. New coaching staff/GM will be getting their own guy.
Bottom 20 includes the number 12 QB in the league since there are only 32 teams.

Fair enough. Start ****ing Fales. My point is I dont want to go all in for QB in a weak class. The last (and only) time I wanted to tank for a QB was 2011 Suck for Luck. What a nightmare those meaningless wins were.

I'm not convinced it's that weak a class. If Murray, Haskins and Herbert don't declare then yes don't reach in this draft, but if you can get any of those three (especially Murray and Haskins) you shouldn't think twice about being aggressive to get the guy. The Orange bowl in Hard Rock is going to be a great watch with Murray versus Tua, we should we very well represented at that game.

I wonder if Thill will move back to Texas? Made millions. Raise the kids and relax.

I wonder if Thill will move back to Texas? Made millions. Raise the kids and relax.

Tannehill is going to get a second chance from someone who will probably be setup better for success. We'll see if he can be more of the guy who hits big plays with his still talented arm or if he is more of the guy who goes long stretches without being able to accomplish much of anything because he is thrown off by pressure.

No mention of better oline or coaching though? Guess colts D is just as bad as the dolphins right? Seems like the excuses continue for oline and coaching.

It's more the QB than coaching and o-line, if Brissett is QB the Colts are a 4 win team.

Ive been saying this for years, and its finally time for everyone ... and I mean EVERYONE ... to realize it. Tanny SUCKS ... PERIOD!

He is the epitome of a "QB tease". He'll show you his flashes ... he'll show you the potential of what he "can be", but he will never grow into that. He plays well enough at times, enough to keep his job ... but hes not good enough to elevate or make this team better. He is barely average ... and thats being kind. Even more than all that ... he is the type of QB that will keep a franchise in "football purgatory" ... 6-10 to 8-8 constantly, with the one occasional surprise (2016).

I dont know what Ross has planned, but for the love of god ... can we finally get rid of this bum TanneKILL? This kid is a loser, and cant get us to the playoffs if his life depended on it.

Back
Top Bottom