Ex-Dolphins star explains why Don Shula wasn't a big fan of Patriots coach Bill Belichick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphins star explains why Don Shula wasn't a big fan of Patriots coach Bill Belichick

Burnt Reynolds

Active Roster
Reaction score
I love this!

"He called Belichick, 'Beli-cheat,'" Anderson said. "He was straightforward. He was, 'This is how we have to do it, and these are the rules, and this is what we're going to follow.' He didn't like, I think, the people that didn't follow the rules, and he did."

Yeah Shula said that a few years ago. It will be a sad day when Belichick breaks his wins records.

I love this!

"He called Belichick, 'Beli-cheat,'" Anderson said. "He was straightforward. He was, 'This is how we have to do it, and these are the rules, and this is what we're going to follow.' He didn't like, I think, the people that didn't follow the rules, and he did."

Gotta agree with Coach on this one!

Did you ever play football?
I played team sports as a kid, including football. I ran track in college, but that was the highest level I played anything.

Fighting for a loose ball is not about circumventing the rules
Honor means more than just not getting caught doing the wrong thing. Or so I was taught.

Anyway, my point was that I suspect the things that go on in the depths of those piles might be something less than honorable.

Yah and they can be flagged accordingly

good luck with that lol. Have you ever been at the bottom of that pile trying to hold onto the ball or as fan been able to see anything happening below the pile.

Back
Top Bottom