Ex-Dolphins star explains why Don Shula wasn't a big fan of Patriots coach Bill Belichick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphins star explains why Don Shula wasn't a big fan of Patriots coach Bill Belichick

We will see how good of a coach Bill is without Brady. Shula did it consistently with and without great QB's.

BB is a jerk!

Im pretty sure some of the things going on in that pile are against the rules

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F229%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F12%2Fstarks.gif

Back in February they said they were expecting a lost draft pick and half a million dollar fine. Be funny if New England did somehow get the #1 pick in 2021 but had to forfeit it for the bengals taping lol
I would love that, since it would mean the Pats had a terrible season :laugh

As much as I would love them being docked a pick, I think all that will happen is that the NFL will announce quietly that the investigation has concluded, and that the Pats organization received a punishment. The specifics will not be disclosed, and no individuals in the Pats org will be punished.

It’s amazing how many don’t get that?

Turnovers are everything!

If my running backs have a soft ball they won’t fumble and yours don’t...I have a pretty big advantage!
My brother and I were talking about a game we watched together where (we think) it was Nolan Carroll who came on a blindside blitz untouched and absolutely crushed Brady. His body contorted violently, yet the ball just stuck in his hand (which was out away from his body) and we said at the time “how the heck didn’t that ball go flying from the collision?” when he never sensed the hit coming. Looking back I can’t help but think the only way that played out the way it did was because he was holding a Nerf.

My brother and I were talking about a game we watched together where (we think) it was Nolan Carroll who came on a blindside blitz untouched and absolutely crushed Brady. His body contorted violently, yet the ball just stuck in his hand (which was out away from his body) and we said at the time “how the heck didn’t that ball go flying from the collision?” when he never sensed the hit coming. Looking back I can’t help but think the only way that played out the way it did was because he was holding a Nerf.

Exactly...the actual numbers betray the act!

Back
Top Bottom