Expectations for McDaniel | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expectations for McDaniel

It’ll be interesting how McDaniel keeps a locker room together when the team hits an inevitable losing streak. Flores had losing streaks but he was able to repeatedly do one of the hardest jobs in coaching with his consistency mantra and turn them into winning streaks.

Can McD keep a locker room together? Time will tell.

I would like to see playoffs first year, BUT at the same time I'm willing to slow down and see what he does with the roster first. If he does a complete overhaul on offense bringing in scheme fit type players that equal to or marginally better than what we have, then i will be a little bit more lienent, giving him the assumption that he wants to do a complete offensive rebuild. If he goes out and gets some high priced contracts, then you expect immediate results. Spend 30 mil on the OL and another 30 on offensive skill positions, then you expect to see a playoff victory

Zero, Ziltch, Nada. Have no clue what players are being retained, signed and drafted. I agree with many that the first part of the season could be rough as they are learning a new offense. I would like to see and I guess that would be my one expectation is to see them improve as the season moves on. It would be nice to make the playoff, but new coach, new offense, tougher schedule could be a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom