FA and Peerless Price? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA and Peerless Price?

Originally posted by Dolphin2003
'Justafan' I bet you're just shaking in your shoes at the prospect of the Dolphins making a run for Price aren't you?? And don't worry Fiedler is more than capable of getting the ball into his hands. But I don't think Miami can afford him. He going to ask for some major $$$$ and there's no guarantee that he would keep up that level of play with a different team.......

We want Price back but no one's shaking in their shoes. He is good only because of Moulds. Jake Reed should pick up where Price left off.

No! You greedy people....you got LONDON FLETCHER last offseason, now it is our turn for LB....go find ummm someone lol :)

HE IS OURS! AND SO IS PRICE! LOL

Take Price….just stay away from Spikes. And why don't you cut Jason Taylor for salary cap savings also. He'd look good in Red white and blue.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I would like to see Luke Petitgout in a Dolphins uni.........i was watching him yesterday against the niners and he looks exactly like what we need.......He plays mean.

There was one play yesterday where Collins was throwing a quick hitter to Lukes' side of the field and instead of going at the DE's feet to get his hands down, Pettitgout gave him a forearm to the stomach......ooooff!...............it worked.

That's what we need on O........some nastiness.
he w/b a great addition and something tough to find via the draft - see my post http://64.62.162.137/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11302 for Alex's concurrence :D

I think Josh Reed can pick up where Price left off. I would be very angered if this team even talked to Peerless Price. I hear his attitude sucks, and he isn't that great anyway. He will suck as a #1 next year. The best way to get a WR for us would be through the draft, cuz the WRs out there right now are too pricey. The only ones who interest me are Coles and Boston.

I would much rather spend money on the OL and defense. First off, lets save next season and fire Bates.

I would love to take Randy Thomas from the Jets but I still don't like Coles regardless of what he did this season, same with Price.

I wonder if the Bills do resign Price, ho wmuch money they would have to spend elsewhere?

Boston would be great help...he is like GADSDEN except maybe he can make the easy catches as well.

Without reading ANY post........your cap situation does not allow this luxury. The OL and LBs should and will be the target.

Kevin Dyson could be a more affordable option at WR

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Without reading ANY post........your cap situation does not allow this luxury. The OL and LBs should and will be the target.

Yeah what he said!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Dude don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

We were $18 million over last year and still offered Olin the biggest center contract in NFL history. Spielman is telling us we are in far better shape then last year. We tell you this daily but you have your head so far up your own butt your beyond listening to anyone anymore.

Really Clumped your harping on this issue that you cannot prove and is in direct contrast to what is coming out of the teams office is really degrading your opinion. Pretty soon we all are going to start every offseason with clumped's annual "your in salary cap hell" posts.

Get it through your head clumped. Salary cap guru's are through the learning stages and finally have a hold on manipulating a salary cap. As it stands we can offer a 6 year $25 million contract or we can split that into 2 contracts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom