Fair Weather Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fair Weather Fans

WesternNYDolfan

Club Member
Reaction score
Alright, this is for all you ***** *** South Floridians that get going when the going gets tough....LEAVE ALREADY! Go follow the WNBA! You ******* don't know good football anyway.

Sure we had two tough losses in a row...but we are 500. I don't know if you follow Football, I mean American Football, NFL, not soccer, probably a sport alot of you are more accustomed to but, nobody looks that good right now. If you remember when we won the division in 08 we were 2=2 and last year we were 1-3...we have a whole week to prepare for Green Bay, when we beat them, I don't want to hear you ******* on this message board. Then we come home, and are due for a home victory, so when we beat the Steelers, and everyone starts talking us up at 4 and 2...again, I don't want to hear you *******....when we beat the Bengals, and Ravens to complete 3 fourths of our AFC North sweep....shut your gaping ***** holes....when we then shut Chris Johnson down, and beat Tennesse....

Basically what I'm saying is this, you ****s are so self hating, show a little ****ing balls, back your team after a rough night....get the **** off sparano's, it's not really his fault the special teams couldn't block or stop anyone, honestly its not really the special teams coaches either, but he should get the axe.
Yes, Dan Henning is a ****ing retard for calling Wildcat on 3rd and 6 but besides that he called a good game.
Don't say **** about the defense, they played a helluva game. Sure they didn't stop the run that well. But ****, let the pats run, don't let em throw is the motto.
At the end of the day, this is the perfect loss to take into a bye week. You can fire your ST coordinator, your players can get pissed, you can prepare for GB. Stop acting like the season is over

Last edited by a moderator:
People who are down on our team right now dont know football but, this guy does because we will beat the Steelers because we are "due" to win at home. RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTT.

Dude, if we beat the Steelers it wont have anything to do with being due. If we beat the Steelers, it will be because we played one helluva game. And honestly, how can anyone really like our chances to beat the best team in the league right now? Sure, we could win, but to act like were going to just start destroying some of these real good teams coming up is ridiculous based on what we have seen so far.

You are delusional. Anyone with balls will admit that the Dolphins embarrassed themselves and their fans with these 2 awful prime time losses. How the hell can you call someone a fair weather fan when this crap has been going on for 2 decades. People have every right to be angry and I'd be even more pissed if I PAID to go to that game. Oh its not that bad... we are .500! So what? Every real fan should be tired of "safe ball", barely winning, the wildcat, the offensive play calling, Jason Allen, Crowder, the wack QB...

Get off your high horse.

Always choke like a bunch of F***ing pu$$ies everytime we have a big game.....F***ing shameful...no excuse for that.

And calling people fair weather fans just because they are disappointed and frustrated with the team is ****ing retarded. Its what MEGAHOMERS do.

Alright, this is for all you ***** *** South Floridians that get going when the going gets tough....LEAVE ALREADY! Go follow the WNBA! You ******* don't know good football anyway.

Sure we had two tough losses in a row...but we are 500. I don't know if you follow Football, I mean American Football, NFL, not soccer, probably a sport alot of you are more accustomed to but, nobody looks that good right now. If you remember when we won the division in 08 we were 2=2 and last year we were 1-3...we have a whole week to prepare for Green Bay, when we beat them, I don't want to hear you ******* on this message board. Then we come home, and are due for a home victory, so when we beat the Steelers, and everyone starts talking us up at 4 and 2...again, I don't want to hear you *******....when we beat the Bengals, and Ravens to complete 3 fourths of our AFC North sweep....shut your gaping ***** holes....when we then shut Chris Johnson down, and beat Tennesse....

Basically what I'm saying is this, you ****s are so self hating, show a little ****ing balls, back your team after a rough night....get the **** off sparano's, it's not really his fault the special teams couldn't block or stop anyone, honestly its not really the special teams coaches either, but he should get the axe.
Yes, Dan Henning is a ****ing retard for calling Wildcat on 3rd and 6 but besides that he called a good game.
Don't say **** about the defense, they played a helluva game. Sure they didn't stop the run that well. But ****, let the pats run, don't let em throw is the motto.
At the end of the day, this is the perfect loss to take into a bye week. You can fire your ST coordinator, your players can get pissed, you can prepare for GB. Stop acting like the season is over
Give it a few years, and you will get it. Welcome aboard there, you are a newer Dolphin fan aren't you.

It takes a real fan to call out his/her team when they suck! Keep being a Homer!

I love how every year many fans get painted as "negative" or not "real fans". Then by the end of the year, they were pretty accurate in their assessment. The "real fans" put away their face paint, their costumes, and then wait for August to start puffing their chest out again. It's the same routine every year.

And calling people fair weather fans just because they are disappointed and frustrated with the team is ****ing retarded. Its what MEGAHOMERS do.

I like how he claims that it wasn't Sparano's fault that special teams couldn't block but it is Dan Henning's fault that we couldn't block the few times the Wildcat got blown up in the backfield.

Also, "don't say **** about the defense, they played a helluva game. Sure they didn't stop the run that well. But ****, let the pats run, don't let em throw is the motto."

The Patriots did run the ball and they did throw the ball fairly well against the defense lol.

****. I don't know good football anyway.

Honestly, the OP and people like that are the worst kinds of fans. I get sick of fans like this who think they are the pit boss of fanhood for their team. The act like they can dictate how everyone is supposed to root for their team. Nothing pisses me off more than these dip****s who say go root for some other team. **** YOU. I will root for whatever team I CHOOSE TO. And I choose to be a phins fan for life. Deal with it.

People who are down on our team right now dont know football but, this guy does because we will beat the Steelers because we are "due" to win at home. RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTT.

Dude, if we beat the Steelers it wont have anything to do with being due. If we beat the Steelers, it will be because we played one helluva game. And honestly, how can anyone really like our chances to beat the best team in the league right now? Sure, we could win, but to act like were going to just start destroying some of these real good teams coming up is ridiculous based on what we have seen so far.

The best team in football? That just lost at home right????? ****ing idiotic comments...we match up well against Pitt...as long as we don't have a fg and punt blocked, as well as give up a KR

Honestly, the OP and people like that are the worst kinds of fans. I get sick of fans like this who think they are the pit boss of fanhood for their team. The act like they can dictate how everyone is supposed to root for their team. Nothing pisses me off more than these dip****s who say go root for some other team. **** YOU. I will root for whatever team I CHOOSE TO. And I choose to be a phins fan for life. Deal with it.[/QUOTE[

honestly bud, i didn't mean to lash out at you, but since you do normally post, and alot of the times its negative, I remembered your name.....I'm just pissed because I saw up close and personal how alot of fins fans are, and it disgusted me

Steelers are the best team in football. That will probably be the only game they lose this season. They're 3-1 with a third string QB and lost at home to a damn good football team with a miracle in the final two minutes. Yeah, definitely the best team in football I think.

Back
Top Bottom