Fair Weather Fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fair Weather Fans

You know damn well you want to vent! And what better time then after a anal rape at home by a hated division rival! You admitted you hate Parcells so you know we are right! Come on brother get onboard with WV, Finn2000, Ted Slim Jr, and I!

No thanks, I'm mentally sound. I don't need to treat this board as free therapy!

We're all frustrated and hurting, but you guys seriously need to man up and act your age.

if you expected this team to really be better than 2-2 after 4 games you're retarded.
i dont know about you, but i had expectations. that being said, fine maybe before the season looking at our sched seeing our first 4 games people may have taken 2-2. however, when u start off 2-0, both road wins, people adjust there expectations, and there is no reason we shouldn't be at least 3-1 now. there is no reason to come home and be embarrassed by ur 2 most hated rivals both at home on prime time.

No thanks, I'm mentally sound. I don't need to treat this board as free therapy!

We're all frustrated and hurting, but you guys seriously need to man up and act your age.

I think you take way to much from a message board. It is almost impossible to detect sarcasm and tone! When we get like the morons who go off the deep end threatening people then you can worry about us.

Yeah ...your not a real fan if you see things at face value....lol!..The truth is were lucky to be 2-2 the bills and vikes could have beat us as well. our defense played well in Buffalo but it hasn't since then. Chad Henne only looks like the real deal playing at home against the jets. Henne doesn't see the field like an elite QB he locks on to the Receiver that the play was designed to go to or checks down. Everybody thought Mike Nolan was the savior on Defense but his strategy so far is to not get beat deep rushing 3 guys and giving guys like Barbie Carpenter an easy paycheck. This team has so many holes to fix before we can compete for the division/Playoffs. We need a true NT, OLB/pass rusher/ MLB , SS, CB, C , G, QB. Y Bell gets beat by the TE weekly. Jason Allen/Sean Smith are sad. Can Crowder play? WE need a Center. Henne has the arm but not the brains.

Back
Top Bottom