Fair Weather Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fair Weather Fans

The best team in football? That just lost at home right????? ****ing idiotic comments...we match up well against Pitt...as long as we don't have a fg and punt blocked, as well as give up a KR

You think that might be because the Steelers are without their probowl/ Superbowl champion QB? They lost on the final play to their division rival. We got crushed giving up 35 second half points!

Way Togo Pompoms up Homer!

Keep wasting all that time and money traveling halfway across the country to South Florida to see this stagnant franchise play up close and personal so you can pound your MegaHomer drum and fly your "#1 know-nothing-fanboy" flag.... you'll get a clue real ****ing soon....

Start flying into Tuscaloosa and I'll pick you up at the airport and treat you to what good football looks like if you want to see it...

Keep wasting all that time and money traveling halfway across the country to South Florida to see this stagnant franchise play up close and personal so you pound your MegaHomer drum and fly your "#1 know-nothing-fanboy" flag.... you'll get a clue real ****ing soon....

Start flying into Tuscaloosa and I'll pick you up at the airport and treat to what good football looks like if you want to see it...

It's a REALLY sad day when the 'Canes are playing better football than the Dolphins and RANDY SHANNON looks like a coaching guru.

:bobdole:

The best team in football? That just lost at home right????? ****ing idiotic comments...we match up well against Pitt...as long as we don't have a fg and punt blocked, as well as give up a KR
Charlie Batch is their QB and they lose by 3 to the Ravens. Steelers are obviously one of the best teams in the league. You shouldn't use your own ****ing idiotic comments to try to demonstrate that someone else's comments are ****ing idiotic. Jeezus.

I really admire the importance of WV in these forums. He's always around to counter the waves of pandering lapdogs and their dribbling delusions. The OP is one the worst kinds of fans. If you're a fan of a team who just lost back to back home games to their biggest division rivals completely embarrassing themselves in the process then WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT BE UPSET???

You think that might be because the Steelers are without their probowl/ Superbowl champion QB? They lost on the final play to their division rival. We got crushed giving up 35 second half points!

Way Togo Pompoms up Homer!

3 fluky special teams plays bud, **** happens, grow a sack

Speaking of face paint and costumes, did you see some of those jabroni's they did closeups on tonight?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

kick coverage isnt fluky. either you cover a KO or you dont. ST's are a huge part of football.

Three times isn't really a fluke. To me, there seems to be a problem with special teams. I do believe we had some issues with the special teams last week against the Jets.

You just don't know bad football, bro.

Charlie Batch is their QB and they lose by 3 to the Ravens. Steelers are obviously one of the best teams in the league. You shouldn't use your own ****ing idiotic comments to try to demonstrate that someone else's comments are ****ing idiotic. Jeezus.

I really admire the importance of WV in these forums. He's always around to counter the waves of pandering lapdogs and their dribbling delusions. The OP is one the worst kinds of fans. If you're a fan of a team who just lost back to back home games to their biggest division rivals completely embarrassing themselves in the process then WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT BE UPSET???

Do my posts indicate I'm not upset???? I'm very upset, unbelievably upset....but I don't overreact and ***** like some of these 'knowitalls" and that's the point....fact is there are 12 games left and I'm not ready to quit on MY team.....you can say I'm the worst kind of fan, but honestly you all are the worst kinds of fans for being so negative. There is a ****load of good to take from this game...but since our special teams allows 21 points on their own we blame the whole operation...I get it, it makes sense, because it fits neatly into the bull**** biases you had before the game

I see some of what you are saying, some people want it and want it now and if they don't get it, they ***** and whine. I just think people set their expectations too high. I think though if you were a fin fan back in the 1-15 season, and stuck with the team through thick and thin, then a bad loss like this will not make one question their loyalty to the team they been following for however long. It is frustrating and sometimes people just need to vent and I can totally relate to that.

Yeah a sack that is it! It is not 3 fluky ST plays it is weekly break downs. Your very own messiah admitted they are putting stuff on tape that is getting them beat! You know messiah Tony? Some of us call him Morano! Keep it up homer! You can bang your number 1 fan drum all day long, but in the end you are just the village idiot!

Wow.

9sauep-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom