Fair Weather Fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fair Weather Fans

Do my posts indicate I'm not upset???? I'm very upset, unbelievably upset....but I don't overreact and ***** like some of these 'knowitalls" and that's the point....fact is there are 12 games left and I'm not ready to quit on MY team.....you can say I'm the worst kind of fan, but honestly you all are the worst kinds of fans for being so negative. There is a ****load of good to take from this game...but since our special teams allows 21 points on their own we blame the whole operation...I get it, it makes sense, because it fits neatly into the bull**** biases you had before the game
You're upset at negativity from fans seemingly moreso than you are at your team ****ting the bed. There's always something to be said for optimism but not blind optimism, man. Let's ignore the fact that we were embarrassed at home by a division rival and blow smoke about "the positives".. c'mon. Maybe a lot of the reasons we lost today do fall in line with biases that were developing before the game but a lot of the problems that exposed themselves today are not new and as a fan who pays attention you see them and want them corrected. Major flaws in our STs is not new. There's no bull**** in the negative biases towards bonamego. The guy's earned this fire coming at him.

beveragekoolaid2-1.jpg

lol, touché

Yea, 3 blocked kicks and a TD return in 2 weeks just ****ing happens :rolleyes:

You are delusional. Anyone with balls will admit that the Dolphins embarrassed themselves and their fans with these 2 awful prime time losses. How the hell can you call someone a fair weather fan when this crap has been going on for 2 decades. People have every right to be angry and I'd be even more pissed if I PAID to go to that game. Oh its not that bad... we are .500! So what? Every real fan should be tired of "safe ball", barely winning, the wildcat, the offensive play calling, Jason Allen, Crowder, the wack QB...

Get off your high horse.
DAMN IT MAN no way in life I COULD HAVE SAID That BETTER.

YEA I"M A HOMER, A GIANT HOMER....That's what being a fan is, I'm a homer that watched Marino lose his only AFC Championship game since his first super bowl to Jim Kelly while growing up in Buffalo Bill Country...a homer who saw Jimmy Johnson come and go, after losing by 70 in Jacksonville....a homer who saw the dolphins piss away great start after great start in the Wannstashe era only to miss the playoffs, ....a homer who watched Saban shoddily attempt a ****ty rebuilding effort before leaving for ol' cousin ****ing Alabama, and a homer who although having to go out for every game, watched every game of our 1-15 season,

the same homer who watched this regime bring that team to the playoffs the next year, the homer who is trying to tell you idiots to have faith in a regime who brought us our only AFC East Championship of the decade....how soon you people forget, but I guess that's our generation, everything's disposable there's nothing to be said for consistency...

So yea I'm a HOMER....aka a Dolphins fan....what's that make you? you ****in' armchair qb ********ers trying to call me out for being a diehard fins fan....maybe that's what's wrong with this franchise, is all its bitchy fans

Last edited by a moderator:
We won a division title with a cupcake sked and Tom Brady out for the year. Just saying............ How exactly are we idiots btw when you just laid out how bad this team has sucked and yet you still have faith. Give me something to have faith in and I will.

YEA I"M A HOMER, A GIANT HOMER....That's what being a fan is, I'm a homer that watched Marino lose his only AFC Championship game since his first super bowl to Jim Kelly while growing up in Buffalo Bill Country...a homer who saw Jimmy Johnson come and go, after losing by 70 in Jacksonville....a homer who saw the dolphins piss away great start after great start in the Wannstashe era only to miss the playoffs, ....a homer who watched Saban shoddily attempt a ****ty rebuilding effort before leaving for ol' cousin ****ing Alabama, and a homer who although having to go out for every game, watched every game of our 1-15 season,

the same homer who watched this regime bring that team to the playoffs the next year, the homer who is trying to tell you idiots to have faith in a regime who brought us our only AFC East Championship of the decade....how soon you people forget, but I guess that's our generation, everything's disposable there's nothing to be said for consistency...

So yea I'm a HOMER....aka a Dolphins fan....what's that make you? you ****in' armchair qb ********ers trying to call me out for being a diehard fins fan....maybe that's what's wrong with this franchise, is all its bitchy fans
Theres a difference between being a fan and being blind to reality.

the same homer who watched this regime bring that team to the playoffs the next year, the homer who is trying to tell you idiots to have faith in a regime who brought us our only AFC East Championship of the decade....how soon you ****s forget, but I guess that's our generation, everything's disposable there's nothing to be said for consistency...

this ****ing post is the ****ing best ****ing post of the ****ing night mother ****ers!

What's wrong with this franchise is that hard mouth little ****'s like you always take your anger at the team out on the other fans... Instead of directing it where it should be...

Nobody posting around here threw a pick six tonight.. missed a block... or called a bone-headed play.

People like you would rather trash the fans that support the team through thick and thin instead of the bums out there ****ing it up on the field.... because that's what makes you feel like more of a fan, eh?

The sooner you realize that you were fooled by these idiots that rode in here on the coattails of an overrated, snowjob like Bill Parcells.... the better off you'll be...

... and your posting will improve also...:lol:

You REALLY need to chill.

What's wrong with this franchise is that hard mouth little ****'s like you always take your anger at the team out on the other fans... Instead of directing it where it should be...

Nobody posting around here threw a pick six tonight.. missed a block... or called a bone-headed play.

People like you would rather trash the fans that support the team through thick and thin instead of the bums out there ****ing it up on the field.... because that's what makes you feel like more of a fan, eh?

The sooner you realize that you were fooled by these idiots that rode in here on the coattails of an overrated, snowjob like Bill Parcells.... the better off you'll be...

... and your posting will improve also...
:lol:

:sidelol: ****ING EPIC BRO!!!!!!!!!

One of my all time favorite posts. :lol: I just had SlipperySoap flashbacks. Reminded me of some of his classics.

Back
Top Bottom