Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x)

If I was doing that job I'd look the other way. In a world where people are trying to blow **** up, you think it's sensible to ruin people's lives/careers because of a small personal stash? The reports even saids residue. Now, if that was TNT residue, burn the guy at the stake, if it was bud, which even one who has never smoked marijuana before can detect via odor, throw the bottle away and move on.

I don't even like or care about Mike Vick one way or the other. It's just silly.

You're an NFL fan who knows Vick. She might be one of the folks in this country who doesn't give a damn about sports. That or she doesn't like Vick.

Either way, he shouldnt have had it. It could've been anything. Any sort of drug, not just pot. You can't do that. You have to set an example

Also, wanna know why he had to have a secret compartment in his water bottle? B/C his stash is illegal.

That right there is good enough to book his a$$

title is misleading, I thought he was possibily coming to play for us

I'd like to see him scramble out of this one.....

Falcons | Vick reportedly found at airport with unknown substance
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:05:18 -0800

NBC6.net reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick was found Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Miami International Airport reportedly carrying a water bottle with a hidden compartment, according to TSA Operations Center Officials. Vick was going through a screening point to board an AirTran flight when officials said he was reluctant to give up his bottle of water. Airport officials said the bottle's label concealed a seam, which separated the top and bottom of the bottle. Both ends were sealed by clear partitions and what appeared to be a silicone sealant. The concealed compartment contained a small amount of a dark particulate and officials described a pungent aroma closely associated with marijuana. Officials said the lower half of the bottle was almost completely full of a clear liquid and the top half contained a small amount of the same clear liquid. When held upright, the bottle appeared to be half full of water, according to TSA officials. Vick has not been arrested and the substance found inside the bottle is being analyzed at a Miami-Dade Police Department lab.

I hope some idiot Vick fan goes to that exact same airport one of these days, asks for "Gertrude Joseph" and slaps the **** out've her!

Now THAT would be hilarious..................

Ive read through this post and this is one of the most ignorant posts in here.

The lady was DOING HER JOB. We live in a society today where the terror level is on high alert. People at airports are trained to identify suspicious behavoir, what Vick did by not handing it over immediately was suspicious, and the lady reacted to it.

Its Vick's fault he got caught. Only someone THAT stupid would try to sneak something THROUGH AN AIRPORT! One of the most highly security aware public areas in the USA after 9/11 are airports.

I dont care if she identified him as Michael Vick, Sadaam Hussein, the Pope, or George W. Bush. Airport staff is trained to suspect the unexpected and watch out for the exact behavoir that Vick showed. What would have happened if she MISTAKENLY identified someone as Michael Vick and he was a terrorist, dropped a bottle in a trashcan, and an explosion went off at the Miami airport 30 seconds later and it was later published that she saw someone act suspicious and drop something into the trash can before it exploded?

Someone ought to come over to your house and slap the **** out of you for even suggesting that she should be harmed.

Now THAT would be hilarious. :lol:

i work at an airport on long island for the TSA who would be the people that took the bottle and we take every water bottle from every1 so the idea that something was hidden inside is artful concielment and can get you in hefty amount of trouble

Tricky Vick, not only on the field, but off the field as well...:lol:

271757301110-1.jpg

The lady was DOING HER JOB. We live in a society today where the terror level is on high alert. People at airports are trained to identify suspicious behavoir, what Vick did by not handing it over immediately was suspicious, and the lady reacted to it.

Its Vick's fault he got caught. Only someone THAT stupid would try to sneak something THROUGH AN AIRPORT! One of the most highly security aware public areas in the USA after 9/11 are airports.

I dont care if she identified him as Michael Vick, Sadaam Hussein, the Pope, or George W. Bush. Airport staff is trained to suspect the unexpected and watch out for the exact behavoir that Vick showed. What would have happened if she MISTAKENLY identified someone as Michael Vick and he was a terrorist, dropped a bottle in a trashcan, and an explosion went off at the Miami airport 30 seconds later and it was later published that she saw someone act suspicious and drop something into the trash can before it exploded?

Someone ought to come over to your house and slap the **** out of you for even suggesting that she should be harmed.

Nicely put and in a humorous manner.... kudos!

It was also reported on Miami TV news. Airport security noticed he didn't want to discard water bottle. He finally dropped in recycle bin. Security took bottle out and noticed it had a secret compartment. In the secret compartment there was a black/dark substance.

he took a dump in the compartment?

yea really. one reason I didn't take a TSO screener job (I did well in the interviews) was because I didn't think I could handle such a hefty responsibility like that...all the stuff you have to screen and spot in a moment's notice.

I really want to know what are you people defending here.

The fact that she caught Michael Vick in the act of HIDING illegal drugs in a water bottle? How the heck is she supposed to know what was inside the bottle, if it were drugs, or just an illegal substance, or even a bomb? Just because he threw it in the trash, does not mean that a bomb can't just blow off. It doesn't matter what your name is, if you refuse to get a personal item checked on the airport by their employees, they will investigate you, case closed.

Also what the hell is Michael Vick doing with drugs? Is he a stupidass or something?

You are getting paid millions of dollars to play for the NFL, and you're going to waste that money on drugs? Do something better with that money, stay away from the drugs you *******.

I'm glad she caught this ***** in the act. These idiots deserve to be placed in jail, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom