Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x)

Don't hate on the guy cuz he's got money, don't do it. We all wish we had money, specially millions. And judging from 4 years of highschool football and the "Big Three"(crabs the length of the field, rolls the length of the field, then sprints the length of the field), Vick has earned his money.

Vick has crabs too? :confused:

Don't hate on the guy cuz he's got money, don't do it. We all wish we had money, specially millions. And judging from 4 years of highschool football and the "Big Three"(crabs the length of the field, rolls the length of the field, then sprints the length of the field), Vick has earned his money.

I'm not hating on the guy because he has money. I'm hating on him because hes a jackass.

Not to mention that millions of kids look up to him. Theres responsibility that comes with fame.

Read the posts in this thread after that......

It never turned into a race thing. It's an image thing, as Skape pointed out.

yeah i only had read about half of the thread.....Does anyone have a link with a little bit more info????

Damn, this shirt for $19.99 is about Vick's herpes and being dirty, and incorporating it into the "Dirty South"...........

ex_ronmexico_dirtysouth-1.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not to mention that millions of kids look up to him. Theres responsibility that comes with fame.

Very true. But look at some of the kid's main role models today: 50 cent, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, the Jackass crew. Come on, Vick looking that bad? IMO, once you've made it, once you've aquired financial stability for you and your family for the rest of your life, then you can do what ever the hell you want as long as you don't physically injure innocent others in the process.

Kid's will make their own decisions in life and we both know it has little to do with sport stars or rap stars. When it came down to me making a decision to smoke pot for the first time, I did so because my friends were smoking and having a great time laughing their butts off. I did not stop for one moment to think about WWDMD(What would Dan Marino do?").

This whole thing with Mike Vick makes Mora look really good. I feel bad for the guy, but when you make 130 Million, you can buy a jet for yourself and keep a secret compartment on the plane. What a moron! I think that we all now know that the best athletes smoke weed. He can join Ricky's yoga class in Grass Valley, CA because he's missing 4 games or more. This could be his second offense. Do you think Petrino is re-thinking his decision???

Wait wait wait, so Vick has crabs and herpes? Can I get some conformation on this, or is it a joke?

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16484544.htm

Dumb, nosy ***** digging into the trash........

Somebody should slap the hell out've her.

You're kidding right?

They are security.
Security for an airport which is even worse because he knows damn well they are looking for everything and anything now.

Only person that should "get the hell slapped out of him" is Ron Mexico. What a fool.

Back
Top Bottom