Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x)

Vick is an absolute idiot. The reason he was on Airtran is because he's their #1 spokesman here in Atlanta. He's on every bilboard for Airtran. I guess he figured since he's beloved by Airtran and flies for free with them he can do whatever he wants in any airport Airtran flies to. I mean how dumb do you have to be to try and smuggle crap in a water bottle that everyone knows you can't bring on a plane anymore? If he really wanted some hash, he could have got his boyfriend Arthur Blank to fly him down in his private jet and pick it up. Na, I'll just do it myself on a legit airline that I'm the face of!!!!!!!

Let's be honest, my bet is he was in Miami to see his little brother. I find it hard to believe that Marcus didn't have any idea his brother was in town and gettin danked up. Hopefully both teams realize how big of a waste they both are and give their roster spots to people who would really appreciate the opportunity they are given.

Just heard on Atlanta news that prior to boarding a flight in Miami to Atlanta, Michael Vick had an altercation with security staff at the airport over a bottle of clear liquid. He apparently threw it in the trash prior to boarding the plane. The bottle was retrieved and was found to have a secret compartment with marijuana residue....Big headlines in Atlanta tomorrow!

The main forum is for Dolphins news only. Please keep the threads in the proper forums.

Thanks!

I agree 100%, except I like Vick.....but not to the point where I'd go out've my way to defend him. I wonder if she would've dug up the bottle if that was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. :rolleyes2

:lol:

There it is!

Never fails.
If a black person gets caught doing something there's ALWAYS someone ready to excuse the FACT that they did in fact do something wrong by throwing the race card as an excuse

Never fails!
Bottom line, Vick acted suspiciously or they never would have looked at the bottle.
It's not black or white it's the attitude.

It IS THEIR JOB to investigate anything suspicious.
They are trained especially to read people acting suspicious.

He knew this and he thought he was being clever with his little hidden compartment.

Stupid isn't a race, it's a choice.

If he wouldn't have balked at giving up a measley Aquafina bottle, none of this would have happened.

Also, have any of you actually been to Miami International Airport?? It's not exactly a "white" establishment. :lol:

Gertrude Joseph sounds like a black name. Who knows. Who cares. The race issue should not have ever come up. Everybody wants top notch security at our ports and airports. But when that involves some bad press for certain celebrities, all of the sudden it's out of line for security to do their jobs.

I mean, the guy had a container of liquid with a secret compartment!! Vick's not a terrorist. But does that not speak to another way those types of people would/could try and smuggle something dangerous onboard??

(Michael) Vick water bottle at airport may have had marijuana

Looks like maybe Mora Jr. should not have caught all the blame for the falcons end of season slump. Playing QB in the NFL is hard enough but maybe this explains Vick's up and down seasons:

ATLANTA (AP) -- Michael Vick reluctantly surrendered a water bottle to security at Miami International Airport that contained a residue "closely associated with marijuana," police said Wednesday.
clear.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/01/18/vick.falcons.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Remember there was a picture that came out last year of him with
some chick on his lap (it looked like a stripper) and it looked like he had a
joint in his hand...

There was a big deal back them, but I think they said it couldn't be determined from the pic if it was a joint or a hand rolled cigarette so
they let it slide...

I hope some idiot Vick fan goes to that exact same airport one of these days, asks for "Gertrude Joseph" and slaps the **** out've her!

Now THAT would be hilarious..................

Pot is illegal. Vick shouldn't have had it in a public place. The lady did exactly what she needed to do. I'd shake her hand, and slap him

Back
Top Bottom