Fangio and Dolphins parting ways. | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio and Dolphins parting ways.

You know what you are getting with Fangio, he is just a old school coach and is not a good match for "McDaniel Wokeness". it's just that plain and simple.

Sure. We were told the same thing by all the genius fans when Miami hired Butch Berry as their offensive line coach.
Have you watched the chargers the last 3 yrs, have you actually watched his in game play calling, it is horrendous, guy was top 3 worst HC on the league.

True, but he was making the defensive play calls AFAIK.

Not that I'm against him, just clarifying.
Maybe so, but many times I’ve seen coaches who were hired for their expertise on a certain side of the ball flame out as head coaches because that side of the ball never lives up to expectations, and those same coaches go back to being coordinators after being fired as head coaches and have great success again.

Yep. He had some hits. But many more misses. I'm just saying, it's easy to say "of maybe cam Smith will get on the field". People just assume smith is good enough. It's not a given.
I disagree, he hit on a higher percentage than most.Your opinion is just ignorant. Then one must discount what happened in the pre-season with Smith. No matter, the kid should have been given a chance to either prove himself or not...

…but you don’t make divisive posts. Okay.
interesting how people like you refer to anything that disagrees with your view as divisive. why is everything these days divisive? i find people tend to accuse others of what they themselves do. ohh and i was right too, again.

Back
Top Bottom