Fans of other teams | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

Justasportsfan said:
because we don't want a 3rd string qb starting for us?
You are entitled to your opinion justa but from what I saw of Losman he has yet to show that he was worth the 1st rnd pick the goat f-o gave up for him..

Considering that D Wannstedt was the h-c for 8 games last season, and not with standing the r-b situation,,, Feeley was thrown to the wolfs...
Let's us see what kind of year AJ has with someone who knows how to coach a football team!!!!

Marino1983

patsdynasty said:
im actually thinking the phins will over achieve and win 8, but i like seeing realistic fans saying they will win 5. but 8-8 in the afc is hardly a playoff team ofcourse but they should be in the thick of things in 06

I think 5 wins is a worst case. They weren't that bad last year, just disorganized more than a lack of player talent. New coach will not allow that. It all depends on how quickly guys get the new system. It will be a work in progress, but I think 6 wins or more for sure. 8 would be nice, and anything beyond that would take some really good breaks our way.

That's realistic, not dellusional.

im sticking to my early picks of miami at 8-8

pats and phins split home wins for each

pats go 13-3

Justasportsfan said:
because we don't want a 3rd string qb starting for us?

Wow you are SO creative!!!!

Gimme a break. Losman has barely taken a snap. Man, living in Buffalo must make you delusional. Something in the water I guess...

Marino1983 said:
You are entitled to your opinion justa but from what I saw of Losman he has yet to show that he was worth the 1st rnd pick the goat f-o gave up for him..

Considering that D Wannstedt was the h-c for 8 games last season, and not with standing the r-b situation,,, Feeley was thrown to the wolfs...
Let's us see what kind of year AJ has with someone who knows how to coach a football team!!!!

Marino1983

So, if Losman, being it will be his first season playing in the NFL, puts up better numbers on a dismal team, then what Feeley does on a loaded team, will that make you retract your statements?

dont get me wrong Bills fans, these guys say your OL and Losman suck, and that Feeley was mismanaged and our OL sucks last season. so, since we have one of the best OL coaches out there, here in Miami now, and AJ just needs a great coach and a chance to excel, all I am asking the fans of Miami, more over Feeley, if Losman smacks the numbers down on Feeley, is that going to be enough for them to give up on a utility 3rd string QB, as our starter. If Losman sucks, and he does better then Feeley, is that enough?

Back
Top Bottom