Fans of other teams | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

Yes, I do have a problem with it, when go and call yourself a Fins fan and say you have pride and love for the team, and then two posts later call yourself a Bronco fan. That is not being a fan of the NFL.

Dolfan1000 said:
That just completely contradicts your previous statement!

Your full of pride.. what a load of garbage. If you are so full of pride, what the hell are you doing going and cheering for another team when things dont go your way? That is complete and utter crap and you know it. So save me this line about being full of love for our Fins- because anyone who abandons them when times get rough is a complete joke of a fan.

Why? because I dont need to watch the inevitable? Last year, I took the Jets for my surrogate, did quite well too. This year, Im taking Buffalo. I cant help this team keeps making the horrid mistakes. I aint going to sit there and keep watching chicken ****, hoping it turns into chicken salad. Sorry, but life is too short for all that.

I got money on the line during NFL season. thats why I win 90% of my leagues. Like it or not, I will always be a Miami fan. But, I dont got my head up flippers a$$. I see good football, I migrate to it.

Ronnie will get us 700 yards rushing, 250 in the air. Feeley will be out after the bye. Chamber and Randy will blossom mid season. Booker will be strong late. We win 5. The OL will look good. i can see marked improvement, but not on D. It will just switch from the secondary to the DL, but overall, will still get abused. Who on this team can cover moulds, evans, rod smith, or any equivelant?

FiN.in.RI said:
He drafted a DE who can play in the 4-3 or 3-4 and a LB who has the verstility to play in or out. Where did he draft exclusively for the 4-3 again? 2out of 6 players in the WHOLE DRAFT.

KEEP REACHING :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is from a guy saying Roth can play what in a 3-4? please enlighten me? Where would Roth play at in the 3-4? Dont be shy, show me your knowledge.

LithoMan said:
Well, if thats the case, then you are not a true fan of the Phins. If it works for me, then it works for you.

Dude, I won't come out and say I am a fan of any other team except the Phins, get it straight.

Dolfan1000 said:
Yes, I do have a problem with it, when go and call yourself a Fins fan and say you have pride and love for the team, and then two posts later call yourself a Bronco fan. That is not being a fan of the NFL.

Sure it is, like I say, I watch all teams but the Cowboys and Raiders. i pointed out what I watch on the teams I watch alot. In case of 9er's and Bills, its the whole team. In case of texans, is andre Johnson. in case of NO, its because they have alot of OSU guys. Its as simple as that.

I also watch the teams to watch the hype guys drafted faulter. i love watching a team who goes and reaches on hype draftees, blow up. its fun, because we know better, my friends and i that watch and know, and just enjoy a good blow up.

All we can ever think about, is how bad does it suck for that teams fans. they bought into the hype, and now have to pay for it, because some smuck that drafted a hyper, didnt know any better. And then, "we'll, maybe the fans should learn something, so they know." Much as the case here. I'll be thinking of you guys in ocotober..... :roflmao:

LithoMan said:
This is from a guy saying Roth can play what in a 3-4? please enlighten me? Where would Roth play at in the 3-4? Dont be shy, show me your knowledge.

Even if ROth doesn't have the size YET to play a DE in a 3-4 Who says he can't put on another 20 or so pounds in the future? .. If he is the mauler that he is projected to be, a few pounds more will make him adequate size to play DE in a 3-4.

You said Saban drafted exclusively for the 4-3.. ONE PLAYER! :roflmao:

Such a REACHING out of whack statement! :roflmao: :roflmao:

FiN.in.RI said:
Dude, I won't come out and say I am a fan of any other team except the Phins, get it straight.

Right, but you know you play fantasy football... Thats why you are a fan of the NFL. But, you know you route for certain guys or teams for your D. Dude, I aint gonna fry you, these so called "fans" are the ones who do that.

I aint embarrased by it. These are the "donators" to the local FFL you have a franchise in. They go and draft exclusive Phins, Browns, Steelers guys, and make it easy to beat em.

be a closet NFL fan, like I care. But, dont try to BS me.

In a money league you cannot be partial to your favorite team or you lose $$$. I doubt people here chose AJ in their fantasy league or Brown at this point in his career. Anyone who did pick AJ and Brown.... I have a bridge to sell you!

FiN.in.RI said:
Even if ROth doesn't have the size YET to play a DE in a 3-4 Who says he can't put on another 20 or so pounds in the future? .. If he is the mauler that he is projected to be, a few pounds more will make him adequate size to play DE in a 3-4.

You said Saban drafted exclusively for the 4-3.. ONE PLAYER! :roflmao:

Such a REACHING out of whack statement! :roflmao: :roflmao:

See, you havent even stated yet, what POSITION he would play in the 3-4. Do you know the difference from a base end and a SS LB? That is what I am talking about. If you dont even know that, then please, quit with the insanity, your just making yourself look .....................

Justasportsfan said:
In a money league you cannot be partial to your favorite team or you lose $$$. I doubt people here chose AJ in their fantasy league or Brown at this point in his career. Anyone who did pick AJ and Brown.... I have a bridge to sell you!

And, this is why I am not a true Phin fan...... I just dont know how to respond to that.... im dumbfounded.....

LithoMan said:
See, you havent even stated yet, what POSITION he would play in the 3-4. Do you know the difference from a base end and a SS LB? That is what I am talking about. If you dont even know that, then please, quit with the insanity, your just making yourself look .....................

I was saying a DE in the 3-4 .. I don't know if he can play OLB in a 3-4 or not but if he can then that's a bonus . I was just thinking more along the lines of gaining a little weight and being a DE in a 3-4.

You said Saba drafted Exclusively for the 4-3.. That's simply not true!

Back
Top Bottom