Fans of other teams | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

GreenMonster said:
wagon circler, how deep into the playoffs do you guarantee the Bills make.. AFC title game?

There are no gaurantees, especially since even the pre-season can end a teams playoff hopes, ie Atlanta in 03. But, if all goes well in Buffalo, meaning no significant season enders, then they will be making a push for the SB. Yes, the SB.

I look forward to stocking my team in my money league with Buffalo players. I already got Willis locked up and Lee. I hope I can grab me Losman. Oh, thats right, "Losman will be a bust". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

General Grimmac said:
just wondering if you've heard of sarcasm. about carter not being wanted by the titans. kinda making fun of the chiefs' pickups this offseason, saying that they were all rejects or frail...

Umm.. other then Pat, who wasnt a reject?

Sammy Knight- we made zero attempt to sign him. Zero.

Carlos Hall- acquired for a 2nd day pick

Kendrell Bell- no real interest from Pitt due to injury history

No disrespect, these are good players, but your use of sarcasm makes little to no sense because none of the above three players were in "Kevin Carter" situations.

Sean LaChapelle said:
I started dropping by for any Surtain info. And kept coming back since the Bills, Fins, Jets & Pats all face the Chargers, Donkeys, Chiefs & Raiders this season. I have noticed fans from all those teams but the Donkeys. But since you play each other in the season opener, I'm sure will they stop by in hordes later on. Those slimy(cooking spray) #$@^&*(!

I am a Broncos fan, Chefs head. So, what team does everybody go looking to trade cast-offs with, thats right the KC Chef's. You guys got a real problem drafting and grooming your own talent. You let others teams draft and groom your players. Then pay exorbanent amounts to get them. Get real, your problem lies in coaching. Nothing more, nothing less.

patsdynasty said:
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....

Let me ask you: Before the year started last year, what would you have thought the Dolphins were gonna do?? THe usual?? 10-6, 11-5? So we had some bad moves made by the ex-staff and screwed us in to a bad system(which was no system), horrible coaching, and horrible personell moves which made us 4-12. Do you really think we are a 4-12 team?? Now to my point...You still think that with the talent on this team, new guys we've picked up, new coaches (the best in the business-Linehan, Houcke, Saban) that we're still as bad as 8-8?? It's not like we broke up the whole team and started from scratch! These are the same Fins that usually woop your Patriot @$$es every year! I think EVERYBODY needs to really look at this team and forget about last year's 4-12 fluke and see what we really have. I'm saying it now...WE WILL BE BETTER THAN .500!!!!

LithoMan said:
Like me, I thought getting rid of Pat was great for a 2nd, because we were going to run a 3-4, .

You have issues because Saban never said that. Fans on this message board SPECULATED it but Saban never said it...

GO AHEAD find a quote. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ohio Fanatic said:
Great post, just what I was thinking, but you did a better job than I would've at elaborating it. I can say Grimmac, that I follow the Chiefs quite closely. My best friend is a Chiefs fan and we talk football all the time. I actually think most CHiefs fans are very good, knowledgeable fans. Present company excluded of course. While you defense will be improved, the most they will get out of it is very average, ranked 15th-20th this year. NOw, that maybe enough to get you to 2nd round of the playoffs because your offense is so good, but that's it. And unfortunately, your SB window is closed after this season. Vermeil will probably be gone, window closed, have to find another great coach.

THe difference, we've found our great coach, with our players coming back healthy and a real scheme on offense and defense, we will get 9 wins this season, just missing the AFC playoffs. Then, next year, we will be better than your team is this year, and the third year, we are AFC championship bound (assuming NE fades a bit every season, like history says they will.)

I'd hold up on that prediction of a great coach. realistically, I am very suspect about him, most of you aren't.. But, in reality also, he hasn't coached one game in the NFL AS a HC. Lets see what the guy is made of first, before you annoint him savior.

Wow- I live with a Bronco fan and thought maybe, just maybe, the rest of you had completely functioning minds... well I guess I was wrong. Who are you, to come on OUR board and tell us that OUR coach is suspect? You have no idea what you are talking about. Sure, he has not coached a game, but let me tell you something from someone who has watched a lot of Dolphins football, and a lot of Dolphins offseason info/press conferences/mini camp updates etc. THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAVE ONE HELLUVA HEAD COACH- WHO WILL DO SOMETHING THAT THE PREVIOUS REGIME COULD NOT DO- MOTIVATE THE TALENT THAT THIS TEAM ALREADY HAS. Hey, let me ask you something, as a Broncos fan, does it ever get tiresome to hear morons go off about Shanahan winning nothing without Elway, and therefore he is not a good coach? Well you know what, I have had just about enough of other teams fans coming on here and telling us that it is too early to call Saban a good head coach because he has done nothing. Well I will propose this: ANYONE who wants to put their name on a list of doubters can do so, we will actually make a thread of it, and then at the end of the season, in 2 years, in 5 years, whatever you prefer, we will bring that list up from the dead and us believers will LAUGH IN YOUR FACES and you will beg for forgiveness because sir you are going to be WRONG. The Miami Dolphins are in great hands, and if you ask me, you coming on here and telling us that our coach is not what we think he is, REEKS of jealousy.

But oh yes I forgot, Shanahan can help you guys make the playoffs, only to be knocked out by those pesky Colts. Maybe you will survive till the 3rd quarter this year. Or maybe you should just bring a white flag.. We surrender Peyton!!

Sheesh.

A Bronco fan saying that our draft blew?? Who's team was it that drafted 3 cornerbacks and Maurice Clarett? When Clarett shouldn't have been drafted at all??? :roflmao:

:lol:

The first corner they drafted was for his PUNT RETURNING ability.

Wonderful move, Mike. I wish we had you and not this unproven commodity who has never coached a game in the NFL.

Dolfan1000 said:
Wow- I live with a Bronco fan and thought maybe, just maybe, the rest of you had completely functioning minds... well I guess I was wrong. Who are you, to come on OUR board and tell us that OUR coach is suspect? You have no idea what you are talking about. Sure, he has not coached a game, but let me tell you something from someone who has watched a lot of Dolphins football, and a lot of Dolphins offseason info/press conferences/mini camp updates etc. THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAVE ONE HELLUVA HEAD COACH- WHO WILL DO SOMETHING THAT THE PREVIOUS REGIME COULD NOT DO- MOTIVATE THE TALENT THAT THIS TEAM ALREADY HAS. Hey, let me ask you something, as a Broncos fan, does it ever get tiresome to hear morons go off about Shanahan winning nothing without Elway, and therefore he is not a good coach? Well you know what, I have had just about enough of other teams fans coming on here and telling us that it is too early to call Saban a good head coach because he has done nothing. Well I will propose this: ANYONE who wants to put their name on a list of doubters can do so, we will actually make a thread of it, and then at the end of the season, in 2 years, in 5 years, whatever you prefer, we will bring that list up from the dead and us believers will LAUGH IN YOUR FACES and you will beg for forgiveness because sir you are going to be WRONG. The Miami Dolphins are in great hands, and if you ask me, you coming on here and telling us that our coach is not what we think he is, REEKS of jealousy.

But oh yes I forgot, Shanahan can help you guys make the playoffs, only to be knocked out by those pesky Colts. Maybe you will survive till the 3rd quarter this year. Or maybe you should just bring a white flag.. We surrender Peyton!!

Sheesh.

Make that list buddy, make it!!!!!

Well lets make it right here in this thread, since it will be easy to find due to the large number of responses.

1) LithoMan

Anyone else?

byroan said:
A Bronco fan saying that our draft blew?? Who's team was it that drafted 3 cornerbacks and Maurice Clarett? When Clarett shouldn't have been drafted at all??? :roflmao:

Thats gonna haunt you if Tatum is out, and clarrett starts, and blows Ronnie into dust. LOL. Probably wont happen, because Maurice wont be 1st stringing it, but it would be hilarious if Maurice got on the field. LOL. But then, it would be "any body could run in the Broncos system, hell, I could run it and get 1000 yards.":roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom