Fans of other teams | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

Justasportsfan said:
In a money league you cannot be partial to your favorite team or you lose $$$. I doubt people here chose AJ in their fantasy league or Brown at this point in his career. Anyone who did pick AJ and Brown.... I have a bridge to sell you!

I would never be partial to my own team in FFootball.. Money league or not.

That doesn't mean I am a fan of other teams in the nfl..

FiN.in.RI said:
I was saying a DE in the 3-4 .. I don't know if he can play OLB in a 3-4 or not but if he can then that's a bonus . I was just thinking more along the lines of gaining a little weight and being a DE in a 3-4.

You said Saba drafted Exclusively for the 3-4.. That's simply not true!

No, I said he drafted exclusively for the 4-3. Roth can NOT play SS LB in a 3-4. If he plays in a 3-4, it would be at base end, or RDE. Who plays there already? Thats right, somebody has got to go. Thats why I say, he didnt get us a starting SS LB. He got us alot of replacement players, to replace guys we got already. Logistically, we cant run a 3-4, or a hyrbid. We are stuck in the over front, and that means more Wanny ball. period.

Take it from me, or wait and see. One way or the other, it will happen.

LithoMan said:
No, I said he drafted exclusively for the 4-3. Roth can NOT play SS LB in a 3-4. If he plays in a 3-4, it would be at base end, or RDE. Who plays there already? Thats right, somebody has got to go. Thats why I say, he didnt get us a starting SS LB. He got us alot of replacement players, to replace guys we got already. Logistically, we cant run a 3-4, or a hyrbid. We are stuck in the over front, and that means more Wanny ball. period.

Take it from me, or wait and see. One way or the other, it will happen.

JT will play Outside in teh 3-4 - He can't play End in a 3-4.. Kevin Carter and Roth are the bookends with someone at NT

FiN.in.RI said:
I would never be partial to my own team in FFootball.. Money league or not.

That doesn't mean I am a fan of other teams in the nfl..
It depends if you put more stock into FF than your favorite team. I love the bills but I wouldn't put $$ when they have to face the Pats. Well , that was when Drew was our QB. I'd have to wait and see how JP responds before I start risking $$.

Justasportsfan said:
It depends if you put more stock into FF than your favorite team. I love the bills but I wouldn't put $$ when they have to face the Pats. Well , that was when Drew was our QB. I'd have to wait and see how JP responds before I start risking $$.

I agree 100%. If I were a colts fan it wouldn't matter how much stock i put into anything because I'd be all set both ways. I'm not a homer.

patsdynasty said:
im actually thinking the phins will over achieve and win 8, but i like seeing realistic fans saying they will win 5. but 8-8 in the afc is hardly a playoff team ofcourse but they should be in the thick of things in 06

Since everything is so new its hard to say we'll be above average the first year. Of course it could happen very easily but in such a tough decision its not the most likely thing. I definitely think they'll win more than 5. They won 4 last year with a horrible situation.

patsdynasty said:
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....
Not to mention the only Pats message board I've been on (patriotplanet) stinks. There's nobody there compared to this one.

Justasportsfan said:
I'll save you the wait bro. Keep your cash in your pocket. Anyone who spends their money on Losman leads a profligate existence.

phinsforever said:
I'll save you the wait bro. Keep your cash in your pocket. Anyone who spends their money on Losman leads a profligate existence.
Puhlease :rolleyes: I'll take Losman over that 5 yr. rookie you guys have.

Justasportsfan said:
Puhlease :rolleyes: I'll take Losman over that 5 yr. rookie you guys have.
:shakeno:
That is why YOU are a billy goat fan justa....
:D

Marino1983

Dolfan1000 said:
:billfan:
I agree. AJ should wear that hat so cb's will take it easy on him and give him some slack. Just intercept his passes but don't run it back for a TD just so you don't hurt his feelings.

Marino1983 said:
:shakeno:
That is why YOU are a billy goat fan justa....
:D

Marino1983
because we don't want a 3rd string qb starting for us?

Back
Top Bottom