Fans of other teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
1
Location
North of the Border
I am not trying to start a smack thread here, I am just curious........
This is for guys like Justa, patsdynasty, nyjunc, etc., Why do you guys spend so much time posting on another teams message board?
Is it because us Dolfans are so much more knowledgeable than the posters on your teams boards? :wink:
 

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5,674
Reaction score
0
Age
34
pigskinguy said:
I am not trying to start a smack thread here, I am just curious........
This is for guys like Justa, patsdynasty, nyjunc, etc., Why do you guys spend so much time posting on another teams message board?
Is it because us Dolfans are so much more knowledgeable than the posters on your teams boards? :wink:

Isn't it obvious?

They are all closet Dolfans. :D
 

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....
 

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
8,548
Reaction score
0
Location
Cybertron
patsdynasty said:
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....
Will you still be here when the Pats enevitabley start their fall??
 

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
15,051
Reaction score
18
Age
49
San Diego goes from 4-12 to 12-4 last year, but we can only get to 8-8. I guess these guys really respect San Diego.
 

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
4,963
Reaction score
273
Age
42
Location
melbourne, fl
patsdynasty said:
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....


please back up your smack. i guess you are referring to my post where i struck down the 5 win prediction for the 8-9 one. looks like im not too far off judging from your 8-8 one.
 

Crisis

Hair Crisis!
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
0
Why are there Dolphin fans at BillsZone?

Does it really matter?
 

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
12,998
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
patsdynasty said:
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....

I don't think MelbournPhinfan is a dreamer, I just don't think he likes you and I can't say I blame him.
 

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
4,963
Reaction score
273
Age
42
Location
melbourne, fl
im delusional, yet patsdynasty talks up guys who hve never played an nfl down like pk sam, cedric cobbs, logan mankins, etc, like they are pro bowlers. re-think your theory there, buddy
 

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
MelbournePhin said:
please back up your smack. i guess you are referring to my post where i struck down the 5 win prediction for the 8-9 one. looks like im not too far off judging from your 8-8 one.

im actually thinking the phins will over achieve and win 8, but i like seeing realistic fans saying they will win 5. but 8-8 in the afc is hardly a playoff team ofcourse but they should be in the thick of things in 06
 

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
4,963
Reaction score
273
Age
42
Location
melbourne, fl
patsdynasty said:
im actually thinking the phins will over achieve and win 8, but i like seeing realistic fans saying they will win 5. but 8-8 in the afc is hardly a playoff team ofcourse but they should be in the thick of things in 06


this team will be a lot better than the 4-12 one. saying that 5 wins is a realistic prediction is ridiculous. we could have easily won 7 last year w/ a few breaks, (cincy,sea,buffalo at home)
 

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
MelbournePhin said:
im delusional, yet patsdynasty talks up guys who hve never played an nfl down like pk sam, cedric cobbs, logan mankins, etc, like they are pro bowlers. re-think your theory there, buddy

well its the system the pats run, look at randall gay he came off the street last year and played a huge role in the pats winning it all. these guys like mankins and james sanders are rookies but they shine in the pats scheme....
i e asante samuel, eugene wilson, mankins is an animal.... glad we got him because its all about protecting the man at qb....
 

Jaj

What you say?
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
13,132
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
LA
MelbournePhin said:
this team will be a lot better than the 4-12 one. saying that 5 wins is a realistic prediction is ridiculous. we could have easily won 7 last year w/ a few breaks, (cincy,sea,buffalo at home)

We basically got half of our losses simply because we didn't have any run stopping ability from our DTs. We'll have Chester back, Timbo not so sure, and hopefully we'll have Traylor. Kevin Carter makes a big difference.
 

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
12,998
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
Jaj said:
We basically got half of our losses simply because we didn't have any run stopping ability from our DTs. We'll have Chester back, Timbo not so sure, and hopefully we'll have Traylor. Kevin Carter makes a big difference.

Add Ronnie Brown to the list.

We are not that far removed form a team that went 10-6 2 years ago..
 
Top Bottom