Fans of other teams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

FiN.in.RI said:
I don't think MelbournPhinfan is a dreamer, I just don't think he likes you and I can't say I blame him.

whatever u kids stick up for each other i guess....
and i guess u forgot to take off that celtics flag and put the heat one there.....

because kids like u always jump from the bandwagon, u are only 23 damn...
u didnt even get to enjoy the Bird era at all...

patsdynasty said:
well its the system the pats run, look at randall gay he came off the street last year and played a huge role in the pats winning it all. these guys like mankins and james sanders are rookies but they shine in the pats scheme....
i e asante samuel, eugene wilson, mankins is an animal.... glad we got him because its all about protecting the man at qb....

i agree that wilson and sameul are solid. lets just wait to see how the others pan out before you anoint them football gods

Megatron said:
Will you still be here when the Pats enevitabley start their fall??

yeah im here now right????

and according to all u guys the pats fall has started and we are looking at a mediocre season in 05

:roflmao:

MelbournePhin said:
i agree that wilson and sameul are solid. lets just wait to see how the others pan out before you anoint them football gods

im not saying they are gods, but they are typical pats type players who do well in the system in place.... pats off line isnt awesome but they do the job and each player knows what he is responsible for and doesnt try and be the hero...

patsdynasty said:
whatever u kids stick up for each other i guess....
and i guess u forgot to take off that celtics flag and put the heat one there.....

because kids like u always jump from the bandwagon, u are only 23 damn...
u didnt even get to enjoy the Bird era at all...

:lol: Bandwagon...You have no clue. Talk to me when you make some sense, slick

patsdynasty said:

and according to all u guys the pats fall has started and we are looking at a mediocre season in 05

anything can happen. but you are too ignorant to realize this

patsdynasty said:

i'll give you this, the Pats have put some damn good teams on the field the last couple of years but murphey's law is eventually going to come into affect

patsdynasty said:
im not saying they are gods, but they are typical pats type players who do well in the system in place.... pats off line isnt awesome but they do the job and each player knows what he is responsible for and doesnt try and be the hero...

and you can tell they are "typical pats type players" w/o seeing them play one down in the NFL?? i see. who is delusional????

no its called seeing them in rookie camp last week.....

mankins put on one hell of a show......

i hope mankins knows how to do the hula dances, he will be going to the probowl very soon........:cool:

patsdynasty said:
no its called seeing them in rookie camp last week.....

mankins put on one hell of a show......

i hope mankins knows how to do the hula dances, he will be going to the probowl very soon........:cool:
but that was against other rookies not the top teir athletes that have been in the nfl for years

Once again, any true football fan will browse another forum, its just to get an idea of what other teams fans are talking about. To say that we are over here because we don't have knowledgable fans on our own forums is childish. I myself enjoy coming over here and Billszone. Although i think that you guys have the best smack room, and that is in part to the other fans coming over here and talking and smacking with all of you.

FiN.in.RI said:
"rookie" camp. Rookie being the operative word. :shakeno:

but the run of pats rookies last few years is impressive....
mr wilfork......

love that former cane!!!!!!!
just hate them when they are playing college...

Back
Top Bottom