Fans of other teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

patsdynasty said:
no its called seeing them in rookie camp last week.....

mankins put on one hell of a show......

i hope mankins knows how to do the hula dances, he will be going to the probowl very soon........:cool:

hah, you mean no pads, 50% speed, rookie camp? wow.... :rolleyes:

bakedmatt said:
hah, you mean no pads rookie camp? hahahahaha

Good call Matt, I heard that Pats TE Andy Stokes has been dominating also. Apparently he told all undrafted free agents that he was dominating to stop making fun of his Mr. Irrelevent status.

patsdynasty said:
great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....

I got no problem with other fans visiting our site--as long as they abide by the rules and dont upset the residents

OK there have been a few people that have said no namers do great with N.E system. How do you know Miami will not have a similar system this year and players that you thought weren't so great will do amazing and we will have an unbelievable season. I'm just saying anything is possible and when someone says at best 8-8 i find it a little stupid. Anybody can do anything in the NFL(carolina, san diego etc) My predicition though is 9-7 and AFC teams stop dominating this year. However with that said I think chances are Miami wont make playoffs but i have hope.

i don't think that the phins will be in the playoffs, nor do i really think that the afc will stop dominating the nfc... not anytime within the next 3 years anyway.

GreenMonster said:
Good call Matt, I heard that Pats TE Andy Stokes has been dominating also. Apparently he told all undrafted free agents that he was dominating to stop making fun of his Mr. Irrelevent status.

u beat me to that post i was about to make, andy stokes is amazing, looking like the top te for 05 in the NFL....

:)

patsdynasty said:
well its the system the pats run, look at randall gay he came off the street last year and played a huge role in the pats winning it all. these guys like mankins and james sanders are rookies but they shine in the pats scheme....
i e asante samuel, eugene wilson, mankins is an animal.... glad we got him because its all about protecting the man at qb....

Wouldnt want him to mess up his hair.

actually hes got little hair now.....

hes got that buzz look going....

General Grimmac said:
i know the game is in miami... i forgot that the phins play in arrowhead in 2008. that's wht i meant, but the teams will probably be a lot different by then. and our defense will most likely be as good or better as your defense this coming season, so i hope our can punch it's way out, or you could be in a lot of trouble...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now THAT is funny. :spit:

Why? Because you added our reject S in Sammy Knight (and on top of it all- OVERPAID BIG TIME!) Ya he is a ball hawk, but you will just cringe at the thought of the deep ball, knowing that you are seconds away from seeing the opposition's WR running free with the ball in his hand, as ol' Sammy tries to catch his breath after being BURNED once again. He is not even close to worth the money you gave him. Pat Surtain? Yes, tremendous player, but he cant do it alone my friend. I'll give him all the credit in the world, but if you think his addition alone will even make you a respectable defense then you are crazy. And no, I am not impressed by Carlos Hall, a DE that even the TITANS didnt want, and Kendrell Bell, who is as fragile as glass. And you think you are going to be better then our defense!?!?

:lol:

Easy there tiger.

patsdynasty said:
actually hes got little hair now.....

hes got that buzz look going....

How pretty... He should put a nice little ribbon in there too.

I started dropping by for any Surtain info. And kept coming back since the Bills, Fins, Jets & Pats all face the Chargers, Donkeys, Chiefs & Raiders this season. I have noticed fans from all those teams but the Donkeys. But since you play each other in the season opener, I'm sure will they stop by in hordes later on. Those slimy(cooking spray) #$@^&*(!

Dolfan1000 said:
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now THAT is funny. :spit:

Why? Because you added our reject S in Sammy Knight (and on top of it all- OVERPAID BIG TIME!) Ya he is a ball hawk, but you will just cringe at the thought of the deep ball, knowing that you are seconds away from seeing the opposition's WR running free with the ball in his hand, as ol' Sammy tries to catch his breath after being BURNED once again. He is not even close to worth the money you gave him. Pat Surtain? Yes, tremendous player, but he cant do it alone my friend. I'll give him all the credit in the world, but if you think his addition alone will even make you a respectable defense then you are crazy. And no, I am not impressed by Carlos Hall, a DE that even the TITANS didnt want, and Kendrell Bell, who is as fragile as glass. And you think you are going to be better then our defense!?!?

Easy there tiger.

this is one of the quotes that make lots of dolphin fans look dumb when people generalize. are you saying that seau(36), kevin carter(31, whom even the titans didnt want) tim bowens (32) jeff zgonina(35) zach thomas (31) and tebucky jones (who even new orleans didnt want) are your saviors on defense? oh yeah, i forgot about all of your young corners who could barely guard me running down the field... yeah, win with them.

patsdynasty said:
no its called seeing them in rookie camp last week.....

mankins put on one hell of a show......

i hope mankins knows how to do the hula dances, he will be going to the probowl very soon........:cool:
stop...please say ur kiddin':roflmao: :roflmao:

Wagon Circler said:
To answer this thread's original question, I come here mostly because there is not a whole lot going on in the NFL right now. When there isn't anything going on in the Bills area I like to come here to see what's up in finland. One of my family's closet friends is a Dolphin fan, so I've got to keep up on what the dolphins are doing.

Another reason is because of that old saying..."Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer" I like to see what the bills will face twice next year. It is also nice to be able to talk to intelligent people who have a different opinion than me. The key word there was intelligent, not all of you are, and I think you can easily agree with me.

When I first came here I was shocked at the lack of respect the bills get from you guys. Our team has made major strides forward and are much better than what they were just a few short years ago. Granted, about 70% of the posts come from the likes of Marino83 and Ttes, but still.

I wouldn't mind if the dolphins improve. I really like being in the most difficult division in pro football. All four teams know each other so well that record doesn't tell the whole story. Do you think any 4-12 team outside of the AFCE had a chance at beating the pats on MNF? Maybe, but not likely.

Anyways, I enjoy coming here for the most part.

Ps. Just remember...the fins can only get better at this point.
Bills fan or not. Good post.

General Grimmac said:
this is one of the quotes that make lots of dolphin fans look dumb when people generalize. are you saying that seau(36), kevin carter(31, whom even the titans didnt want) tim bowens (32) jeff zgonina(35) zach thomas (31) and tebucky jones (who even new orleans didnt want) are your saviors on defense? oh yeah, i forgot about all of your young corners who could barely guard me running down the field... yeah, win with them.

a chief fan talking smack about our D? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom