Fans of other teams | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

LithoMan said:
Thats gonna haunt you if Tatum is out, and clarrett starts, and blows Ronnie into dust. LOL. Probably wont happen, because Maurice wont be 1st stringing it, but it would be hilarious if Maurice got on the field. LOL. But then, it would be "any body could run in the Broncos system, hell, I could run it and get 1000 yards.":roflmao:

Which likely will occur... Tatum = Glass

Dolfan1000 said:
Wow- I live with a Bronco fan and thought maybe, just maybe, the rest of you had completely functioning minds... well I guess I was wrong. Who are you, to come on OUR board and tell us that OUR coach is suspect? You have no idea what you are talking about. Sure, he has not coached a game, but let me tell you something from someone who has watched a lot of Dolphins football, and a lot of Dolphins offseason info/press conferences/mini camp updates etc. THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAVE ONE HELLUVA HEAD COACH- WHO WILL DO SOMETHING THAT THE PREVIOUS REGIME COULD NOT DO- MOTIVATE THE TALENT THAT THIS TEAM ALREADY HAS. Hey, let me ask you something, as a Broncos fan, does it ever get tiresome to hear morons go off about Shanahan winning nothing without Elway, and therefore he is not a good coach? Well you know what, I have had just about enough of other teams fans coming on here and telling us that it is too early to call Saban a good head coach because he has done nothing. Well I will propose this: ANYONE who wants to put their name on a list of doubters can do so, we will actually make a thread of it, and then at the end of the season, in 2 years, in 5 years, whatever you prefer, we will bring that list up from the dead and us believers will LAUGH IN YOUR FACES and you will beg for forgiveness because sir you are going to be WRONG. The Miami Dolphins are in great hands, and if you ask me, you coming on here and telling us that our coach is not what we think he is, REEKS of jealousy.

But oh yes I forgot, Shanahan can help you guys make the playoffs, only to be knocked out by those pesky Colts. Maybe you will survive till the 3rd quarter this year. Or maybe you should just bring a white flag.. We surrender Peyton!!

Sheesh.

Because first and foremost, i am a dolphins fan, thats how I can come on here and say that. I am an NFL fan too. One thing Denver does better then anybody else, is run a very effective OL. They do more with less then anybody else in this league. The synchronization that OL has just amazes me. They got less talent then anyone, and do more. We got some of the best talent, and do less then just about anyone.

So, when you talk smack, know what your talking about. And, as for the 3 CB's they got, one you should be on the watch for. Paymah. He will be highly sought after when he's a RFA, can we make a list for that too? he shut down that one dimensional "awesome" player of sorry a$$ roy williams in texas. Can we, please, can we start a list on all three of those CB's being a bust? Oh come on, put your "impressive knowledge" where your mouth is at.

LithoMan said:
Because first and foremost, i am a dolphins fan, thats how I can come on here and say that. I am an NFL fan too. One thing Denver does better then anybody else, is run a very effective OL. They do more with less then anybody else in this league. The synchronization that OL has just amazes me. They got less talent then anyone, and do more. We got some of the best talent, and do less then just about anyone.

So, when you talk smack, know what your talking about. And, as for the 3 CB's they got, one you should be on the watch for. Paymah. He will be highly sought after when he's a RFA, can we make a list for that too? he shut down that one dimensional "awesome" player of sorry a$$ roy williams in texas. Can we, please, can we start a list on all three of those CB's being a bust? Oh come on, put your "impressive knowledge" where your mouth is at.

Really- well I could have sworn that two pages ago you called yourself a Bronco Fan. Figure it out.

LithoMan said:

You should call patsdynasty and talk about your scrub no name picks being studs. You have a lot in common. I smell a daaaaaaate....

Tell us about how it goes.

Dolfan1000 said:
Well lets make it right here in this thread, since it will be easy to find due to the large number of responses.

1) LithoMan

Anyone else?

No, lets make it legit. I want all bandwagon jumpers on the Saban express to sign up. I want it spelled out, with the exact names. so, when the support starts to faulter, I can name each one of you personally. You want to call me out, thats all good. I can handle it. It happened in 03 and 04 over on the actual phins MB at the mother site. I called Wanny out in 03, i was off by 4 games, but I was dead nuts right on last season. And I called it in January. Got alot of heat on that, but I survived, especially when all the rosey colored glasses "fans", went bye bye, and quit posting. Especially Blitzkrieg and KY. They fired me on my 03 predictions, but where no where to be found in 04.

I want it in writing, just like I did with them. They knew I had it, their predicitions in 04. Thats why the shut their pie holes, and left me alone. Its fine to be a fair weather fan, or unknowledgable fan, but I hate it when some "fan" takes some other ignorant fans viewpoint, chews it up, and spits it out, with the same intent, but just wrote differently.

Make a true list, with a legit header, and that way, I can look at the one string, and add the names too it.

Your tackling a guy with pride and full of love for the Phins, that actually knows how to evaluate the talent, and foresight to see where the Phins are heading. So, if you got the guts to call me a sh!tbrick, and stupid, put your freakin money where your mouth is!!!

Dolfan1000 said:
Really- well I could have sworn that two pages ago you called yourself a Bronco Fan. Figure it out.

Now, your just trying to aggitate. Yes, when my team faulters, I go looking for good football, i dont drown myslef in p!ss poor football. i watch all teams every week, except dallas and oakland.

LithoMan said:
Now, your just trying to aggitate. Yes, when my team faulters, I go looking for good football, i dont drown myslef in p!ss poor football. i watch all teams every week, except dallas and oakland.

That just completely contradicts your previous statement!

Your full of pride.. what a load of garbage. If you are so full of pride, what the hell are you doing going and cheering for another team when things dont go your way? That is complete and utter crap and you know it. So save me this line about being full of love for our Fins- because anyone who abandons them when times get rough is a complete joke of a fan.

Ok, now the 3-4. So, any idiot can see, that Saban plays the hybrid 3-4. The hybrid, like BB run in NE, is a very effective D. I'd almost have to think saban taught him the basics in Cleveland.

The hybrid is based off the 3-4. The hybrid is made from a 3-4/cover formation. But, there are variations, such as dungy's D. Its not a sure bet, but most times, the hybrid is a 3-4/cover. So, the key, like any 3-4, is a great SS LB. Which, at this point, we still lack hugely.

I dont know if Saban ever said it. it might have been all speculation, but that is what he did at LSU, MSU, Cleveland. his past spoke volumes to me. My question was, was he forced into the crappy over by JT's unwillingness, or was he just not ready for the draft, by sticking to what he knew?

I was highly speculative of Saban's hiring, but more i thought about it, the more I grew to like him. but, when the draft was on, I just couldnt believe what he was doing. I knew he would draft D heavy, but then what he drafted, all I could think was, "why?". He drafted all replacement guys. i know you all like Roth alot, he a good player, but he is there only to replace JT. He could of grabbed Darryl Blackstock in the third, and we would of had a great SS LB.

His drafting didnt make sense. He's a big hybrid guy, so why not draft for the hybrid? He drafted exclusivly for the 4-3. That tells me we are going to be playing it close to the vest again, just like wanny ball, and all that can mean is the predictable 8-8 seasons, with the occasional flyer 10 win season, and occasional 4 win season.

I can understand how you all dont realize the way to win in the NFL, most dont. But, at the same time, toting the line dont make you knowledgable. so, dont try to act like it. Anybody can fall in line. Wow.

History always speaks the best. So, there may be a quote, or maybe not. if there is, Im sure nobody will post it. I dont care if there is or isn't. This dude is breaking from what made him a winner. That is never good, wether forced or choice. When they cave, so goes the system.

LithoMan said:
His drafting didnt make sense. He's a big hybrid guy, so why not draft for the hybrid? He drafted exclusivly for the 4-3.

He drafted a DE who can play in the 4-3 or 3-4 and a LB who has the verstility to play in or out. Where did he draft exclusively for the 4-3 again? 2out of 6 players in the WHOLE DRAFT.

KEEP REACHING :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom