Favorite food while watching da phins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite food while watching da phins

Phins game food

• Wings pizza and beer

Votes: 84 40.2%
  • wings

Votes: 30 14.4%
  • pizza

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Beer only

Votes: 33 15.8%
  • whatever is in the fridge or whatever my spouse is making

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters
Beer...

Oh wait... food?

ya... beer...

I would have to say nachos and taco dip or Ritz crackers and spinach dip. Its not wings and beer (I don't drink) but I like it.

Since away games are always at my house, it's usually beef stew, pasta of some sort, or chili..anything that will cook and everyone can help themselves!

DolphinsfanBarb said:
Since away games are always at my house, it's usually beef stew, pasta of some sort, or chili..anything that will cook and everyone can help themselves!

Where do you live and are you willing to pick me and my friends up?

My friend's wife is from the Phillipines and she makes us these egg rolls called lumpias...they are the best egg rolls I have ever had...I could eat about 20 of them. They look a little like those taquieros (spelling) they have in Mexico. Put a little hot mustard or some soi sauce on it and it is fantastic.

usually dorittos or tortilla chips wit salsa, dont really order wings cuz I work in a wings restaurant and i see how they are made even tho they are good as hell and lots of beer coronna or becks

i just saw this forum and i got hungry for wings
so i went out and got a bunch
yum.

MGD, and the hottest hot wings i can find...oh, and maybe i hang out with ricky ( wink wink ) b4 the game starts...

Hey where in the heck is the selection for a huge cheeseburger and an Ice Cold beer in this poll?
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom