Favorite food while watching da phins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite food while watching da phins

Phins game food

• Wings pizza and beer

Votes: 84 40.2%
  • wings

Votes: 30 14.4%
  • pizza

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Beer only

Votes: 33 15.8%
  • whatever is in the fridge or whatever my spouse is making

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters
Pizza, a six-pack of Mountain Dew, and a Dolphins game on... That's the perfect combo.

hdjetta6316 said:
LMAO!!!! seriously!!!!

It got bad a few years ago when we played the Cowboys on turkeyday...No one would let me watch the game so i got in a drag out fight and ended up taking a turkey leg and eating it on the way to a bar during half-time... But now i can pause it and yell at them.

I had to visit my girlfriend's parents one time when the Fins were playing a national game....I spent most of the time over there watching the game and "not socializing" with her folks....so the whole ride home I heard about it.....now she is my ex. :lol: Priorities my friends, the Fins come first, then the g/f and her folks, and other family. :wink:

Roman529 said:
I had to visit my girlfriend's parents one time when the Fins were playing a national game....I spent most of the time over there watching the game and "not socializing" with her folks....so the whole ride home I heard about it.....now she is my ex. :lol: Priorities my friends, the Fins come first, then the g/f and her folks, and other family. :wink:

you should of known better in the first place...

my wife knows a few things that I clarified at the beginning

Fridays = boxing
saturdays = hockey/baseball
Sundays = football
Mondays = Football

of course thats all during the season of each of those sports

since we got together we been following it to a T and she has her own too

we are happy!:goof:

Personally i like bison burgers.:D

hdjetta6316 said:
Yeah those are good! I had one out in Colorado when i used to live out there.

We have an annual BBQ in Winnipeg, Manitoba that serves Buffalo Burgers and Steaks and what not, it's awesome!

It's called the Buffalo BBQ....go figure.

duss12 said:
you should of known better in the first place...

my wife knows a few things that I clarified at the beginning

Fridays = boxing
saturdays = hockey/baseball
Sundays = football
Mondays = Football

of course thats all during the season of each of those sports

since we got together we been following it to a T and she has her own too

we are happy!:goof:

Lucky man....hopefully I can find a lady who is a Dolphin's fan before I die...that's why I remain single. :wink: I also get hooked up with women who want to watch figure skating or some crap like that. :( Ohhh and as far as the Bison/Buffalo burgers they taste so much better than beef. They have a place in Denver near 10th and Osage...I think it is called the Buckhorn Exchange.....burgers, steaks, etc, great stuff.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
Ahh.

The season can't get here soon enough. Gotta love sundays.

at least with the draft it will occupy my brains for a few days

DolphinDevil28 said:
Can't eat during a game.

Too nervous.
:yeahthat:
I'll going to say the same thing, man in that moment I don't think in anything extra of the game, even when I'm dyin' for hungry

That moment it's just Fins

I can’t eat during a game. I can’t eat after a loss. Basically , I starve after every loss , roaming like a half crippled , rabid dog until the next victory , then I gorge like I fell off the weight watchers wagon. As you can guess , this gets particularly dicey if we lose our last game. Last time my wife had to loop replays of the 1994 home opener for two days before I would eat some soda crackers. God, I love that woman.

Back
Top Bottom