Favre move desperate one for Mangini, Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favre move desperate one for Mangini, Jets

haha you guys are calling this move desperate? How if we want to win? Signing Chad Pennington isn't desperate? Na? Not too much.. :foundout:

I agree, this move by the Jets does seem desperate. That is why I am happy with our front office. It may be frustrating for us fans, but the patience the by FO is a breat of fresh air, and I for one have been in favor of all their decisions.

How in the hell are our moves desperate? We had gaping holes on the oline at LG and RT, we go out and bring in the BEST LEFT GUARD in the NFL, and go out and bring in a solid RT in Woody. At nose tackle, we had an underweight underacheiver, so we bring in MASSIVE Kris Jenkins who will be a big help for our defense. We needed an edge rusher after watching Thomas and Hobson suck last year, so we bring in the best 3-4 OLB FA in Calvin PAce and draft the best rusher in the draft in Gholston.

Our FO has NEVER made these kind of moves in our history, then we do it one season and it's called "desperate". Classic. These moves were SMART.

Hope you guys enjoy another losing season while we will be on knocking on the door of the playoffs.

Plus our team has nowhere to go but up and now that we have picked up statsitically the best QB in the history of the NFL, we are closer to the Super Bowl then we have been in 10 years.

Favre is a great player, and he'll likely play pretty well in NY. That said, there's no way that team gets deep into the playoffs. There are going to be alot of disappointed Jet fans at the end of the regular season. It's going to be great.:sidelol:

You know what's going to be great, seeing your team in the cellar of the AFC east AGAIN. Pretty pathetic.

How in the hell are our moves desperate? We had gaping holes on the oline at LG and RT, we go out and bring in the BEST LEFT GUARD in the NFL, and go out and bring in a solid RT in Woody. At nose tackle, we had an underweight underacheiver, so we bring in MASSIVE Kris Jenkins who will be a big help for our defense. We needed an edge rusher after watching Thomas and Hobson suck last year, so we bring in the best 3-4 OLB FA in Calvin PAce and draft the best rusher in the draft in Gholston.

Our FO has NEVER made these kind of moves in our history, then we do it one season and it's called "desperate". Classic. These moves were SMART.

Hope you guys enjoy another losing season while we will be on knocking on the door of the playoffs.

Plus our team has nowhere to go but up and now that we have picked up statsitically the best QB in the history of the NFL, we are closer to the Super Bowl then we have been in 10 years.

Good luck in trying to get to the playoffs. New England, San Diego, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Cinncinati, Pittsburgh, Denver, Tennessee, and Cleveland may have something to say about your playoff chances. I'm happy that you guys are geeked about Favre, but your playoff chances are about the same as ours. Slim to none.

Good luck in trying to get to the playoffs. New England, San Diego, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Cinncinati, Pittsburgh, Denver, Tennessee, and Cleveland may have something to say about your playoff chances. I'm happy that you guys are geeked about Favre, but your playoff chances are about the same as ours. Slim to none.

Keep thinking that buddy. Who is your QB again?

Keep thinking that buddy. Who is your QB again?

I don't know. We'll find out, soon enough. Anyways, I will keep thinking that, because the AFC unlike the NFC is stacked with uber good teams. In my honest, and humble opinion I just don't see you guys getting your foot in the door of the playoffs. You're just not at that level, yet.

It's funny you are scared of those teams, but we actual have chances to beat them. Unlike you guys.

1-15.

I don't know. We'll find out, soon enough. Anyways, I will keep thinking that, because the AFC unlike the NFC is stacked with uber good teams. In my honest, and humble opinion I just don't see you guys getting your foot in the door of the playoffs. You're just not at that level, yet.
whoa, let's not speak of "that level" when you guys don't deserve too.

Back
Top Bottom