FB major need | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FB major need

11 for 11

I tried to hit thank you a dozen or so times but it would only register once.

Polite is the man, When the pressure is on and he steps up

100 percent of the time
AND THEN
you have someone that wants to improve upon that...

Its just time to start banging you head up agasint the wall

I tried to hit thank you a dozen or so times but it would only register once.

Polite is the man, When the pressure is on and he steps up

100 percent of the time
AND THEN
you have someone that wants to improve upon that...

Its just time to start banging you head up agasint the wall

He also had long runs of 14, 10, 11, 5, 4.. So its not like he was getting the 3rd and 4ths and 1 by only a yard everytime. He's a beast, can move a pile.

A lot of love for Lou Polite in this thread, and don't get it twisted. It's well warranted. HOWEVER, while Jeff Ireland was still in Dallas he let Lou Polite go and drafted then UConn FB Deon Anderson. This talk of needing a FB may be a bunch of hooey, or it may be a legitimate conversation. Lou was a beast in 2008, but let's not act like he's Lorenzo Neal. He is replacable if the Trifecta believes they can upgrade at that spot.

Well we will probably have to have one on the practice squad in case of injury. I like Tyler Roehl from North Dakotah as well.

A lot of love for Lou Polite in this thread, and don't get it twisted. It's well warranted. HOWEVER, while Jeff Ireland was still in Dallas he let Lou Polite go and drafted then UConn FB Deon Anderson. This talk of needing a FB may be a bunch of hooey, or it may be a legitimate conversation. Lou was a beast in 2008, but let's not act like he's Lorenzo Neal. He is replacable if the Trifecta believes they can upgrade at that spot.

If the FO replaced polite and that person failed to get 11-11 on short yardage conversions- the person that made the call should be fired. It would be a waste of time and energy spent on a position that is not a big need.

yeah im gonna have to go ahead disagree with the notion that fb needs upgrading. this spot needs about as much upgrading as our qb and rb positions - NONE

we're rebuilding they will turn over the bottom third of the roster until they get it right
anything can happen @this stage of the process
no one has an inside track on how they are viewing things

as for me, I like Polite & see no change in the backfield. no controversies. no issues, we're set

Back
Top Bottom