FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - Dolphins

ITS!MATEO

Starter
Reaction score
You have us needing a Sam when we really need a Mike.

4th And Drunk

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-nfl-draft-special-inside-the-war-room-miami-dolphins/

Good evening Phins fans! Here's my inside the war room mock draft for you guys.

Enjoy!

Em

I wouldn't freak out at the Fowler selection myself, however I do question your logic considering you have a 2nd round grade on him.

It's one thing to question someone's pick not knowing where they may sit on someone's board (Juwan James last year) and another entirely knowing that they're reaching from their own board to fill a need that could have been filled by sliding Misi back to his original position and drafting BPA at Mike or filling another need (we have them) with a player you actually have a 1st round grade on - or trade down.

spiketex

Aussie with the swag of El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We need a mike LB not a sam LB. Koa Misi is decent in the sam role. Emery presents well but he is off base here.

Phinsfan93

Second String
Reaction score
Appreciate the effort but it seems like you have some team needs mixed up. SAM backer isn't a need especially if Chris McCain starts. Koa Misi can slide right over and play SAM. MLB is the need. We need an actual starting CB and OG, not just depth. I understand they're your rankings, but Mayle in the 2nd? Brandon Marshall comp?

Much respect nonetheless.

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
Despite any disagreements, :up: for the efforts and video.

NBP81

Yippi ka yay mother******!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I pretty much disagree with the whole thing! But good effort! Nice vid!

Bruzer

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm with everyone else I think you are waaaaaay off base on this one, but good video and thanks for the effort!

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
i hate everything in this draft, first of all fowler at 14 ? lol, vince mayle in the 2nd ? lol

FootballCEO

Scout Team
Reaction score
I wouldn't freak out at the Fowler selection myself, however I do question your logic considering you have a 2nd round grade on him.

It's one thing to question someone's pick not knowing where they may sit on someone's board (Juwan James last year) and another entirely knowing that they're reaching from their own board to fill a need that could have been filled by sliding Misi back to his original position and drafting BPA at Mike or filling another need (we have them) with a player you actually have a 1st round grade on - or trade down.

[video=youtube;GFk65IDWkVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFk65IDWkVw[/video]

Top Bottom