Feeley is being judged unfairly | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley is being judged unfairly

rickeyrunsover said:
Hey guess what Bashers, the more you keep being blind and teh more you bash will have NO effect on what Saban does.

But but but but I dont like AJ waaaaaaaaa!

All qbs have drops, yep. Do have they have 3 weeks straight with a minimum of 6 each game? were half of those in 4th qtr? Did that same qb also play behind the worst o-line in football and the worst ground game in football?

I dont care I am done. Whatever Saban does I support, I want the fins to be successful. I would rather have the fins win than be right.

No one is crying and if you took the time to read my post earlier I said this really is not about AJ at all.

The only answer you bring up as to the reason why we should not draft a QB is AJ. That is why he keeps getting discussed.

We will just agree to disagree.

I will support Saban in what he decides as well. I have more hope for the team now than I have since Jimmy Johnson was first hired.

The only real crying I do is when the Phins lose like the song by Hootie said "the Dolphins make me cry".

I don't know what to think of Feeley I wanted him to be good. Did he do enough to deserve a 2nd chance? I really don't know. Yes he improved the last few games but to me his #'s were no better than Feeley's stronger arm that is it. That is exactly what we don't want another below average to average QB we will not beat the Bills Jets and Patriots with that we have proven that the las few years.

Some say stats don't matter but they do. I don't another Qb running this team that gets 170 yards 1 td a game and possibly a int. We need over 220 yards 2 tds a game. We need smart qb play so when a defense player is after him he will rap the ball up. Hopefully Saban will teach these things maybe Feeley will learn or whoever is qb either way Saban knows whats best look at his record.

Yea i guess youre right. I do honestly think AJ can be good, i just dont think hell be good enough to run this team, and by the time he maybe can be hell be done and gone.Which sucks but thats football. I just wish he'd make better decisions some times. You know what though we might be of diff. camps but we both want the same thing. Whats best for the phins, and i hope either im right and we draft a QB and he becomes a stud for us, OR youre right and AJ develops into this badass QB. Anyway the Phins win and thats what i think we both ultimately want.

Agreed.

korl68 said:
But why should we wait till next year?

inFINSible are you really that sure that Feeley is the answer?

What is your official opinion on Feeley?
I am of the opinion that AJ is capable of becoming the man.

I don't think that, waiting one more year to find out, is that big of a deal.

If he sucks we'll be picking right back at the top of the draft next year.

inFINSible said:
I am of the opinion that AJ is capable of becoming the man.

I don't think that, waiting one more year to find out, is that big of a deal.

If he sucks we'll be picking right back at the top of the draft next year.

Waiting one more year is a very big deal when Matt Leinart is the only first round caliber quarterback in the 2006 draft.

KB21 said:
Waiting one more year is a very big deal when Matt Leinart is the only first round caliber quarterback in the 2006 draft.
Then we should hedge our bet and draft one of the numerous QB prospects in this draft, sometime after the 2nd pick.

inFINSible said:
Then we should hedge our bet and draft one of the numerous QB prospects in this draft, sometime after the 2nd pick.

But once you get past Smith and Rodgers, there aren't any franchise types available.

KB21 said:
But once you get past Smith and Rodgers, there aren't any franchise types available.

So far i agree with everything you post dude. Don't know who you are but im glad im not the only one who wants a QB here.Rodgers in 05'!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
AJ is not the future of this team!

He might be....however i also believe that he's not going to get much better and in order for us to win were going to need a great QB play to do it. Hopefully we can draft Rodgers this year and hopefully he can give it to us.

KB21 said:

I do not think inFINsible thinks we need a franchise QB. He believes we already have found one.

I am at the point of giving up trying to convince anyone that we should draft a QB. It is like talking to a stone wall.

Well, at least we can be comforted just as they seem to be by the fact Saban will make that call not anyone else.

We can only trust he makes the right decision

KB21 said:
In your opinion of course.

I, think there are quite a few second tier QBs in this draft that are every bit as heralded as Drew brees was when he came out.

Look, I'm not completely against taking a QB at number two but here's the scenario i'm most worried about...I like Alex Smith, big, strong arm, accurate QB who is smart with a capital "S". I can't wait to see how he works out for the scouts.

IF...he proves he's got no problems playing under center, I believe he has all the physical attributes and intangibles that you would look for in a franchise QB.

The problem becomes, if he proves himself worthy of the second draft pick, then he's obviously going to catch San Fran's eye for the first pick.

If they choose him, and we're standing there looking at Rodgers with the second pick, I'll suffice to say that if we choose Rodgers, I'll have faith that Saban knows what he is doing but, I'll be extremely disappointed with the selection.

That's what I don't want to happen.

korl68 said:
I do not think inFINsible thinks we need a franchise QB. He believes we already have found one.

I am at the point of giving up trying to convince anyone that we should draft a QB. It is like talking to a stone wall.

Well, at least we can be comforted just as they seem to be by the fact Saban will make that call not anyone else.

We can only trust he makes the right decision

Completely correct. It's fun to debate though. Especially when you dont have a thing to do on Saturday and are just watching the games. :D

merlin00069 said:
He might be....however i also believe that he's not going to get much better and in order for us to win were going to need a great QB play to do it. Hopefully we can draft Rodgers this year and hopefully he can give it to us.

It's not that I don't believe he will get any better. I think he has to get MUCH better than what he is now.

Back
Top Bottom