FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

its like i kinda wanna meet up but im 22 and i think i will feel like a baby right

:err:

You're old enough to drink. Just don't come and drink like a baby! At 22 years-old you should be a well rounded college student with an iron stomach. Stop on by, my friend.

haha well im more of a ricky willams if you get me drinking isnt my strong point but we will see whats up tomorrow lets go phins

Nothing wrong with being a "Ricky" fan if that's what you're into lol. Swing by. It's not a private party. The more the merrier.

its like i kinda wanna meet up but im 22 and i think i will feel like a baby right

don't try to make us feel like a bunch of old farts. we are not that old yet. come meet up with us and join the fun.

haha well im more of a ricky willams if you get me drinking isnt my strong point but we will see whats up tomorrow lets go phins

I don't drink either, nor does my wife so that's three of us. Come join us.

I will be wearing a Marino aqua throwback and jeans. Don't know what my wife is wearing but she is a Jets fan so she will not be wearing any Phins gear. She is blonde and I have long hair so we should be easy to spot.

Just turned on mike and mike in the morning and found out Ronnie is out for the year. OH NO. :boohoo:

A JETS FAN????? and you married her??? :crazy:Just kidding... my fiance is a... ummmm.... gulp...... Skins fan! But she is wearing a JT jersey for me, and I am desperately trying to convert her.

I'll have an aqua Ronnie Brown jersey, with a cap. I have a full beard, so that should help. Guy I'm with will have a white JT jersey, I think.

has anyone arrived yet? I drove through uptown this morning and found our meeting place. it's really not that far from the field. if i'm guessing, about a 15 minute walk.

we are meeting at the Fox & Hound Pub and Grille around 5 or 5:30. Check this thread for the address. The one we are meeting at is in uptown on Tryon St. It is really close to Discovery Place if that helps.

Thanks. I want to try to make it there.
There's only about 30 of us here now.
Hopefully the rest will be around here by then.

I'll be going. How far away is the Fox and Hound away from the stadium? What time are you leaving the pub? Is there parking close by for the game?

Back
Top Bottom