FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

Finding out you can't tailgate just blew my plans up. I am bringing my 14 year old son up from Atlanta on Thursday. What hotel is around the stadium?

Come hang out with us at the Fox and Hound. We will do our tailgating there without the tailgate.

I did a search and it looks like both clubs I mentioned are still open. If you guys go, just remember that the Men's Club is very expensive and high class. Last time I went which was about 8 years ago, a beer was $5.25 a bottle.

http://www.mensclub.com/flash/flash.html

That's close to what you'll pay in Ft. Lauderdale in Las Olas for an import. Funny thing is, you can drink liqour cheaper and get drunker quicker. Red Bull Vodka $6 FTW.

We will be there. I just made my hotel reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn which is right by F&H.

I called today and they told me that they didn't take reservations. Said it was first come, first serve but I don't think we will have any problems.

I'm new and just checking in. I have club level tickets to the game (in fact, it's my first Dolphins game ever). I live in Charlotte, and work downtown (we call it "Uptown" around here). The Fox & Hound you guys are suggesting is further away from the stadium than you need to be... I could suggest another venue (Champions / Stool Pigeons / Wild Wing Cafe, Picasso's), but either way I'll be there with a 'Fins fan I work with.

I'm new and just checking in. I have club level tickets to the game (in fact, it's my first Dolphins game ever). I live in Charlotte, and work downtown (we call it "Uptown" around here). The Fox & Hound you guys are suggesting is further away from the stadium than you need to be... I could suggest another venue (Champions / Stool Pigeons / Wild Wing Cafe, Picasso's), but either way I'll be there with a 'Fins fan I work with.

I'm open to new suggestions but I also don't want to be in a bar with a ton of Panther fans being dicks either lol. I mean I know it's gameday and all but I don't want to get lumped in with those goons. However, I have a feeling we'll be well represented come Thursday.

We are in sec 513 row 17 seat 5 and 6.

Not the greatest seats but I couldn't afford to spend a fortune on really good seats. They are on the Dolphins side and about 35 yard line.

Anyway, I don't have extra tickets but I may be able to grab some if you guys need them. My wife deals with several people from Charlotte with her job and two different people told her they had two extra tickets if we needed any after I payed over $200 for our two.

Anyway as I said I may be able to get four tickets if you guys need any. I know that two of them are face value of $50 each and he told her he would take $120 for the pair. I will have to get her to find out about the other two. I would assume that they are in the 500s cause mine are face @ $61.

Let me know if you want them and I will try to get them.

Also, again I want to tailgate or grab something to eat with as many of you guys and gals that are going that I could so if you want to get together pm me a number or lets make some plans here to meet up somewhere.

I will be staying at the Staybridge Suites. It is only $89 a night for a two bedroom suite I think. Here is a link.

http://www.staybridge.com/h/d/sb/1/en/hotel/cltfp?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/sb/1/en/hotelsearchresults
We're staying at Staybridge Suites in a 2 bedroom suite also!!! How cool is that!!

HUH? I don't get it.

It's a little far but the last time I went to a fins game in cleveland, it cost $20 to park. We took a cab and it was about $5 each way and the cab dropped us off right at the gate. I hope we can so the same there but I'm not sure if there are as many cabs in charlotte or what they cost.

So who wants to meet up. I keep asking but no one is answering. Does that mean no one has any love for WeVie?
Got that covered...I checked last week on cab fares too and from hotel...21-24 dollars depending on traffic ;)

Guys, I dont know about you but, if this guys info is on, Im all for moving the spot to one of these locations.

Basically that Fox and Hound looks to be about the same distance from the stadium as my hotel. My hotel is almost a mile from the stadium. Fox and Hound is not along that walking path. I dont want to have to walk a mile there and another mile to the game after hanging out there. Plus we have a free shuttle from our hotel.

If there is a place closer to the stadium we could gather it would kick *** is all Im saying. :lol:

I'm trying to get in contact with a guy who actually tailgates. I should have some info tonight...if anyone wants to get together (I'm coming in with 2 guy friends and 1 girl), send me a PM and we'll figure this thing out

Back
Top Bottom