FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

5:30 Sounds great to me... gotta do some laps around downtown, and check into hotel... for those of you staying on thursday night... what are you doing after the game?

I have no plans for after. Hopefully we can celebrate. Maybe we can get back together and ride around in you Phin mobile and torment Panther fans after. :lol:

Charlotte might be a rough city at night... we may get shot at :lol2:

I have been to Charlotte many times. Believe it or not, Charlotte is pretty much dead after about midnight. As far as on the streets and things like that. I am sure they have clubs and things like that open.

I have been to Charlotte many times. Believe it or not, Charlotte is pretty much dead after about midnight. As far as on the streets and things like that. I am sure they have clubs and things like that open.

If you guys are talking postgame, Ive got two words for ya..................................

Nudi. Bar. :lol: Im sure JCane is down.

Anyways, as far as Fox and Hound bar pregame, I guess Im down. Its kinda out of the way of where Im staying. Im at the Crowne Plaza and Fox and Hound is not in between there and stadium. Is there any place closer to the stadium?? Any sports bars at all? Do they serve food at this place? I will need to eat dinner during this deal. If that place is what all you guys are set on, then I will try and come.

If you guys are talking postgame, Ive got two words for ya..................................

Nudi. Bar. :lol: Im sure JCane is down.

Anyways, as far as Fox and Hound bar pregame, I guess Im down. Its kinda out of the way of where Im staying. Im at the Crowne Plaza and Fox and Hound is not in between there and stadium. Is there any place closer to the stadium?? Any sports bars at all? Do they serve food at this place? I will need to eat dinner during this deal. If that place is what all you guys are set on, then I will try and come.

Nudie bar sounds great to me lmao. I'll have my cousin with me and he's not too big on them and he's already telling me how he's broke so we have to eat and drink cheap during the trip. But it's only an hour from our place to Charlotte so it won't be too bad. And I had planned on driving back home after the game Thursday night anway. I gotta get some sleep and get up early Friday morning to catch a flight out of Atlanta back to Ft. Lauderdale for the 'Canes - Duke game on Saturday. Craaaaaaaazy weekend ahead for sure lol.

We are not set on this one for sure. I just did some searching and it seemed to be the best choice. It is only about 8 blocks from the stadium. They do have food. I read pretty good reviews about the place. This is there site.

http://www.fhrg.com/FHRG.aspx

There seem to be a few of these in the city so this is the address and number to the one I am talking about.

330 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202

704-333-4113

If anyone knows anywhere better, we can go there. I just did a search and came up with this site. This is where I found the Fox and Hound at.

http://citysbest.aol.com/charlotte/best-nightlife/sports-bars/

Bedtime for me. Night night.

And the nudie bar sounds great to me but I don't think some of the wives will agree with it too much. I know mine won't.

But for the ones that may want to go, I have two great suggestions. The Diamond Club if it's still there. It's been about 8 years since I have been there. The other one is called The Men's Club. It's been a long time since I have been there also but I am pretty sure it's still there. It's high class and expensive but it's worth it. Smoking Hotties! And they serve food.

Finding out you can't tailgate just blew my plans up. I am bringing my 14 year old son up from Atlanta on Thursday. What hotel is around the stadium?

Ya. I posted their address and phone number but here it is again.

330 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202

704-333-4113

Back
Top Bottom