FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

I'll be walking in from work and am used to walking all over uptown, so it really doesn't bother me one way or another. There's also a free trolley that runs up and down Trade & Tryon that may help facilitate movement, but I imagine it will fill up pretty good on game day.

The closest sports bar to the stadium that I'm aware of is Hartigans, which is actually a gay bar any day but gameday. Never been there. yelp.com/biz/hartigans-irish-pub-charlotte

The next closest one to that is George Herman's, which is an older, local joint and will likely be filled with Panthers fans. yelp.com/biz/george-hermans-charlotte

Stool Pigeons is an awesome sports bar, but it's about as far away as F&H (Pigeons is 2 blocks closer to the stadium). Also likely to be filled with Panthers fans. yelp.com/biz/stool-pigeons-coop-and-grill-charlotte

Champions is a sports bar right in the heart of Uptown, and the crowd there is likely to be business folks from all over. Been there, but it's not terribly good. yelp.com/biz/champions-charlotte

Wild Wing Cafe is new, and in the Epicenter. It's marginally closer than Stool Pigeons, but it's a few blocks over and down. It's right across the street from where I work, and one of my favorite places for lunch. yelp.com/biz/wild-wing-cafe-charlotte

Or you can just stick with F&H, which I've always enjoyed other places, but never been to uptown.

Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting some of ya'll, and really looking forward to the game. :)

I did a bunch of searches and the Fox & Hound always seemed to be the best choice.

Like I said, if anyone has anything better, I'm all for it. I'm not dead set on it or anything.

Maybe FinsFan74 can find out about the tailgating.

Guys, I dont know about you but, if this guys info is on, Im all for moving the spot to one of these locations.

Basically that Fox and Hound looks to be about the same distance from the stadium as my hotel. My hotel is almost a mile from the stadium. Fox and Hound is not along that walking path. I dont want to have to walk a mile there and another mile to the game after hanging out there. Plus we have a free shuttle from our hotel.

If there is a place closer to the stadium we could gather it would kick *** is all Im saying. :lol:

I will be driving to uptown and parking somewhere within a few blocks of the Fox & Hound hopefully. Maybe I could swing by and get you guys. That will save you a coupel of miles walk if that would help.

After leaving the fox and hound, I am going to try to park closer to the stadium.... Any 2-3 people are welcome to a ride from the F and H in the Xterra!!!!

After leaving the fox and hound, I am going to try to park closer to the stadium.... Any 2-3 people are welcome to a ride from the F and H in the Xterra!!!!

I would love to go for a ride in the Fin Mobile!

I will be driving to uptown and parking somewhere within a few blocks of the Fox & Hound hopefully. Maybe I could swing by and get you guys. That will save you a coupel of miles walk if that would help.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

If fox and hound is all set then thats fine. I dont mind going there at all, especially if we get a ride to there in the first place. The walking distance from F&H to the stadium is about the same as it is from our hotel. So thats definately cool with me.

Im staying at the Crowne Plaza btw.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

If fox and hound is all set then thats fine. I dont mind going there at all, especially if we get a ride to there in the first place. The walking distance from F&H to the stadium is about the same as it is from our hotel. So thats definately cool with me.

Im staying at the Crowne Plaza btw.

I don't mind swinging by and picking you guys up. I have room for three, maybe four if ya wanna cram into the back seat. I will pm you my number and you can give me yours if you want so we can get up with each other.

Well boys and gals. I'm here in the big town of Charlotte! We only got about 22 and half hours to kickoff.

Let's go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will see you all tomorrow at fox and hound... LET"S GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have to go get WV if you don't mind. My wife if freaking out about picking up a stanger as she calls him. I tried to tell her he is not a stanger sorta.

Sorry WV. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

WV, if you need a ride anywhere just let me know. Picking up complete strangers is my specialty.

:lol:

Thanks guys. But its all good. My friend from Raleigh is meeting us down there, so we can just take his car.

What will you guys be wearing so I will know when I get to F&H who to look for. The only jerseys I have are Z.Thomas and Fiedler. I dont think Im going to break those out so I may not even have phins gear on.

Im betting JCane will be sporting a Porter jersey. :lol:

Thanks guys. But its all good. My friend from Raleigh is meeting us down there, so we can just take his car.

What will you guys be wearing so I will know when I get to F&H who to look for. The only jerseys I have are Z.Thomas and Fiedler. I dont think Im going to break those out so I may not even have phins gear on.

Im betting JCane will be sporting a Porter jersey. :lol:

I should be easy to spot. I'm always rocking some 'Cane gear for sure.

Definitely won't be sporting a Joey Porter jersey haha.

White Jason Taylor Jersey and Dolphins foamhead... Fiance will have aqua JT jersey. See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom