FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

If all the blue is $10 then you have some pretty close lots to choose from.
Some in my group has suggested getting disposable coolers and abandoning them near the stadium.

We were hoping we could get a parking pass, like Dolphin Stadium, and tailgate there. That had us scrambling.
Probably end up at a bar or Subway before the game.

If all the blue is $10 then you have some pretty close lots to choose from.
Some in my group has suggested getting disposable coolers and abandoning them near the stadium.

We were hoping we could get a parking pass, like Dolphin Stadium, and tailgate there. That had us scrambling.
Probably end up at a bar or Subway before the game.

The site WeVie posted has the lots available. You can click on those lots and they will be highlighted in the right hand box. Not all are $10 but I found the best $10 lots available. Some of those lots closer to the stadium are $25 - $35.

I see that now.

I like the 300 lot myself. At least it is on the otherside of the highway.
It's a good size and close to our hotel. I'm pretty sure most of us will be walking.
If a lot of people are going to meet there I might be able to guide my flock there.

I considered the highway as well and the 300 lot was one of my options. The 303 lot is just below the 300 lot and on the other wide of the highway as well. Crossing the highway shouldn't be a problem on gameday though. Lots of people will be crossing there. Charlotte-Mecklenburg police should be onsite to guide traffic as well.

From the 521 lot to the stadium is roughly .7 miles. That's about a 5 - 10 minute walk which isn't bad at all. Again, the 521 lot is $10 and tailgating is allowed. The only noted restriction is no RV's. If you have an RV lot 500 is just across from lot 521 and parking is $25 there.

Here's a MapQuest of the walk from lot 521 to the stadium. There are no major roads here to cross.

Directions from lot to Bank of America Stadium

Pretty much anywhere you guys choose is cool with me. The hotel I am staying at is about 8 miles away so I will be either taking a cab to uptown or parking in one of the $10 lots of possible. I can walk to the lot you choose if I can't park in it.

What time do we want to try to meet?

Pretty much anywhere you guys choose is cool with me. The hotel I am staying at is about 8 miles away so I will be either taking a cab to uptown or parking in one of the $10 lots of possible. I can walk to the lot you choose if I can't park in it.

What time do we want to try to meet?

Not sure but at LandShark those ****ers won't open gates until 4 hours prior to kickoff. I think the same rule applies to every NFL team but I'm not sure how it applies to outsourced parking lots.

Kids don't cramp my style. We still don't have any solid plans but we still need to make some.

I think if we are unable to tailgate then we should pick a resturant or bar or sports pub or something like that and meet up before the game.

I am all for tailgating if we can find a place to do it. I could also bring anything we may need to cook or drink or whatever.

Thats what I like to hear. I will keep checking the thread for the final plans, and if able to get tickets, I will meet up with everyone.

well i will be at the game with 2 fellow finfans and one panther fan,coming down from richmond we are staying at the springhill suites ballentyne about 14 miles away i would like to hook up with some other finfans so please post what lot you all decide on so that i can purchase a parking pass

WeVie, WVdolphan, what say you guys?

Considering the parking situation and all, we have decided to make it simple and just pay the extra to stay at one of the downtown hotels. Hell, the money we would save by staying a few miles away would be shot by parking. My friend dosent want to worry about the traffic and all of that either.

So basically we have decided to book a room downtown and walk to the game.

I suggest we have a FH bar. There has to be some kind of sportsbar or something close to the stadium downtown. We should all meet up someplace there. Then we dont have to worry about bringing stuff(food and drinks) either.

Whatever you guys want to do is cool. If you guys do the tailgating thing, just post where its going to be and I will try and get there. If not, if someone knows of a good downtown bar to go or could research and find one, then post that and we could have a FH pregame party.

I will be arriving in town around 3ish and probably get to wherever Im pregaming around 4. That makes for a solid 3hrs -3.5 for dinner/drinks before walking over to the stadium.

well i will be at the game with 2 fellow finfans and one panther fan,coming down from richmond we are staying at the springhill suites ballentyne about 14 miles away i would like to hook up with some other finfans so please post what lot you all decide on so that i can purchase a parking pass
What part of Richmond are you from? I too am from Richmond. I'm located in the west end of Henrico.

Back
Top Bottom