FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

Considering the parking situation and all, we have decided to make it simple and just pay the extra to stay at one of the downtown hotels. Hell, the money we would save by staying a few miles away would be shot by parking. My friend dosent want to worry about the traffic and all of that either.

So basically we have decided to book a room downtown and walk to the game.

I suggest we have a FH bar. There has to be some kind of sportsbar or something close to the stadium downtown. We should all meet up someplace there. Then we dont have to worry about bringing stuff(food and drinks) either.

Whatever you guys want to do is cool. If you guys do the tailgating thing, just post where its going to be and I will try and get there. If not, if someone knows of a good downtown bar to go or could research and find one, then post that and we could have a FH pregame party.

I will be arriving in town around 3ish and probably get to wherever Im pregaming around 4. That makes for a solid 3hrs -3.5 for dinner/drinks before walking over to the stadium.

I like this idea also. Someone from the area should know of a good sports pub close to the stadium. I will get my wife to ask around if that would help.

I like this idea also. Someone from the area should know of a good sports pub close to the stadium. I will get my wife to ask around if that would help.

I'm in Chapel Hill right now for the Miami - North Carolina game. I'll swing by Charlotte later on tonight since it's on my way home and see what I can find in the area. I'll also search around online. Finding a decent bar near the stadium shouldn't be too difficult.

well that's two of us. Who else likes this idea?

What time would be a good time to meet? I was thinking about 5:30pm but I don't know if that would be too early or what.

The Fox and Hound is fine with me. It's a nice little Irish bar I believe. Anytime is fine by me. I'll probably roll in around 5:00 or so. I bought tickets off of eBay yesterday so hopefully I can get all of that taken care of. Would suck to buy tickets and never get them lol.

I think i will get there about 5:30 or so.

I wonder if we should try to call and reserve an area or tables or whatever for us?

I think i will get there about 5:30 or so.

I wonder if we should try to call and reserve an area or tables or whatever for us?

Might be a good idea to call tomorrow at some point and at least inquire about it. Not sure if we're bringing enough people from FinHeaven to warrant a reservation in their eye's but it's worth a shot.

Might be a good idea to call tomorrow at some point and at least inquire about it. Not sure if we're bringing enough people from FinHeaven to warrant a reservation in their eye's but it's worth a shot.

If I call I will tell them something like 20. That should be plenty to get a reservation.

How many are coming for sure? I'm bringing myself +1.

I don't know. I have my wife and myself. My brother and his wife are going to the game also. They are not coming down with us but I think they will come to the pub as well.

If I count them and you that is 6 so far.

Me + 1... we ordered her a bright orange wig, but not sure if it will make it in time... you'll recognize the truck, and I am wearing the dolphin foam head.

By the way... I am Jamie, and she is Lynne

Back
Top Bottom